Lane Wagner

51 likes

·

6.5K reads

2 comments

Abdelrahman Dwedar
Abdelrahman Dwedar
Feb 3, 2023

I agree for the most part, I did start with Django as well.

But as you said, frameworks are easy to start with, we sometimes can't bear (or at least when we're just starting) the boring parts. We might start with a framework, yet we still need to leave the basics of back-end, making an app run isn't the end, we still need to learn the backend principles. When I started with Django I already was familiar with SQL and how it works, and read a lot about RESTful and all the things like that.

That's just my opinion, sometimes starting with a framework will encourage you, and maybe end up like me and you with us learning the basics with much more passion.

·
Meet Rajesh Gor
Meet Rajesh Gor
Feb 3, 2023

Ya, I agree but starting with frameworks makes one familiar with different terms and technologies which learning from scratch might not. Yes, they might not be needed in the initial stages of learning but people really become opinionated and totally ignore learning them later. However, keeping unlearning in the back of the mind can be useful. By learning frameworks and then learning the underlying technology really helps in understanding and makes it a gradual and exciting process.

·