260 likes

·

11.1K reads

30 comments

Atharva Salitri
Atharva Salitri
Dec 20, 2022

Great Blog Ankur !!!

As a beginner I am glad that I came across your profile. Looking forward for more such blogs from you

·
·1 reply
Ankur Tyagi
Ankur Tyagi
Author
·Dec 20, 2022

Thank you very much, I appreciate your feedback.

·
Cess
Cess
Dec 20, 2022

Great article

·
Areo Benjamen
Areo Benjamen
Dec 20, 2022

Hi Ankur Tyagi. Thank you for the amazing write-up. What would you suggest for someone who's writing but has no audience? Also, would you be willing to mentor me personally? I'm a Software Engineer, looking to transition into Technical Writing/Developer Advocacy.

·
·2 replies
Ankur Tyagi
Ankur Tyagi
Author
·Dec 20, 2022

If you are writing but have no audience, there are several things you can do to try to build an audience for your work:

• Share your writing on social media platforms or online writing communities. This can help you get feedback on your writing and potentially reach a larger audience.

• Engage with other writers and readers in online writing communities or forums.

• Partnering with other writers or creators in your field can help you reach a larger audience and potentially gain new readers. You could guest post on each other's blogs, or create a collaborative project together.

• Be persistent and keep writing. Building an audience for your work takes time and effort, but if you are dedicated and continue to produce high-quality writing, you will be able to build a loyal audience over time.

·
Awa Dieudonne Mbuh
Awa Dieudonne Mbuh
Dec 21, 2022

Thanks for the tips Ankur Tyagi

·
Ndz Anthony
Ndz Anthony
Dec 20, 2022

This is super

·
Sachin Chaurasiya
Sachin Chaurasiya
Dec 20, 2022

Great article Ankur Tyagi, thanks for sharing your experience and expertise.

·
·1 reply
Ankur Tyagi
Ankur Tyagi
Author
·Dec 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words and for reading my article! I am glad that you found it to be valuable and informative.

·
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Dec 20, 2022

Amazing story, tips and actionable advise Ankur Tyagi! I have been following your blog for a while. Every article is well thought out and a valuable informative piece! Thanks for sharing 😊

·
·1 reply
Ankur Tyagi
Ankur Tyagi
Author
·Dec 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words and for following my blog! I am thrilled to hear that you have found my articles to be valuable and informative.

Thank you for your support and for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful comment.

It is always a pleasure to connect with readers who are engaged and interested in the content that I share.

Thank you again for your appreciation!

·
Brian Wachira
Brian Wachira
Dec 20, 2022

Pure golden tips! Thanks for sharing.

·
Etiene James
Etiene James
Dec 21, 2022

Thank you for such a great article. I really learned a lot. I hope to put them into practice.

·
Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith
Dec 21, 2022

Thanks Ankur for a super article. Its given me more motivation to continue to write about my teaching style and to build my brand.

·
Swati Sarangi
Swati Sarangi
Dec 21, 2022

A great blog post; a comprehensive one! I've bookmarked it. Glad to have connected with you through Twitter and now in Hashnode. Keep up good work! Thanks.

·
Saeed Ramezani
Saeed Ramezani
Dec 21, 2022

This post made my day. It's while I'm on decision to write my first post. I will join the club soon :)

·
Kumar Kalyan
Kumar Kalyan
Dec 21, 2022

Amazing article Learned a lot :)

·
Felipe González
Felipe González
Dec 22, 2022

I am so new in blog writing. It will be so useful, thanks!!

·
Elendu Ifeanyi
Elendu Ifeanyi
Dec 22, 2022

Really enjoyed this post, I love writing but I struggle to coherently put and structure my ideas. So I end up publishing less. Would appreciate any advice

·
Merc Opolo
Merc Opolo
Dec 22, 2022

Enjoying this article, you did a great job

·
Abdulmumin Yaqeen
Abdulmumin Yaqeen
Dec 23, 2022

This is an entire course compressed into a single blog post.

Amazing writing 😍 and really helpful content ❤.

·
NaveenSingh
NaveenSingh
Dec 23, 2022

Blog curated everything clearly, But i like to know in the tweet screenshot, You mentioned that Don't set up a personal blog, Can you please explain why does it so

·
·2 replies
Ankur Tyagi
Ankur Tyagi
Author
·Dec 29, 2022

NaveenSingh There are a couple of reasons why IMO and in my personal experience you should leverage existing platforms rather than setting up a personal blog at the start:

• Cost: Setting up and maintaining a personal blog can be costly, as it typically requires purchasing a domain name and hosting services. Leveraging existing platforms, such as social media or blogging websites, can save money in the short term.

• Time: Starting a personal blog can be time-consuming, as it requires setting up the website, designing the layout, and creating content. Leveraging existing platforms can allow you to start sharing content more quickly and efficiently.

• Exposure: Existing platforms often have a larger user base and can provide greater exposure for your content. This can be especially useful in the beginning when you are trying to build an audience.

• Expertise: If you are new to blogging or creating content, leveraging existing platforms can allow you to focus on creating high-quality content rather than worrying about the technical aspects of setting up and maintaining a personal blog.

• Flexibility: Leveraging existing platforms allows you to try out different formats and see what works best for you and your audience. This can be especially useful in the beginning as you are finding your footing and figuring out your content niche.

Once you feel confident and have good enough feedback and numbers you can setup your blog and change the strategy later.

·
NaveenSingh
NaveenSingh
Jan 1, 2023

Ankur Tyagi Thanks bro for explaining now gotta better understand!!

·
Andrew Baisden
Andrew Baisden
Dec 27, 2022

Really inspiration thanks for sharing your thoughts ~Ankur Tyagi.

·
·1 reply
Ankur Tyagi
Ankur Tyagi
Author
·Dec 29, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words Andrew Baisden

·
Monica Colangelo
Monica Colangelo
Dec 28, 2022

Thank you for sharing such outstanding insight! I like it very much and it will be super useful for me!!

·
·1 reply
Ankur Tyagi
Ankur Tyagi
Author
·Dec 29, 2022

Monica Colangelo You're welcome! I'm glad that my writing was able to provide value for you. Sharing my knowledge and experiences with others is something that I truly enjoy.

·
Ayan
Ayan
Feb 4, 2023

Really enjoyed reading this sir. Sir, how do you write a good title for your articles? And how much time should one spend on it?

·