Sign in
Victoria Lo

9 comments

Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Dec 2, 2022

That's a bold one, Victoria, and I completely agree with your perspective. Blogging needs commitment, patience, openness, the habit of reading, and some amount of social skills.

Thanks for the mention!

·
·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
·Dec 2, 2022

Thanks Tapas! I'm glad we share the same perspective :)

·
Olubisi Idris Ayinde
Olubisi Idris Ayinde
Dec 2, 2022

Thank you so much for all of your support and contribution. I am incredibly grateful for everything you have done.

Thanks for the mention 😀

·
·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
·Dec 2, 2022

Likewise Olubisi Idris Ayinde! I'm always grateful for the support! Keep up your good work~

·
Ajay Kumar
Ajay Kumar
Dec 3, 2022

I have been a consumer. Many times I thought of starting to write blogs, but I couldn't start because of my poor English. I would tell myself that I would write when I become good at English. Now, I have improved my English skills, but I think I am not good at writing. Whenever I try to write, doubts pop up in my head.

I love reading and I get inspired by reading amazing articles by Tapas and Victoria.

Thanks for your valuable perspectives.

·
·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
·Dec 4, 2022

Hi Ajay kumar! Thanks for sharing your story! That's amazing that you have improved your English. If you really want to commit and start a blog, feel free to reach out, send me your drafts, I'll be happy to help with proofreading~ Gradually, you'll improve even further so don't worry! ;)

·
Jip Irfandy
Jip Irfandy
Feb 25, 2023

Hi Victoria Lo, thanks for writing this. It tickled my mind a bit, letting me know of certain things I should know before writing again.

I just started writing again after a while maybe a little burnt out from work and COVID-19. And also I'm new to Hashnode environment after checking it again, so Hi! 🙋‍♂️

It's good to know there are people who loves writing in Hashnode. I hope I get the vibes again from all of you!

Anyway, about your post. I do had some of the things you listed, but I noticed that I was never involved in a community or maybe I don't realize I'm in one.

Do you have any tips on that?

My writing career was a bit half-commitment even thought I found joy in writing, and sharing. I really had fun with it at the time, but I think I have no time or something that's why I stopped.

·