Som

2 likes

·

62 reads

4 comments

S.S.S DHYUTHIDHAR
S.S.S DHYUTHIDHAR
Jan 23, 2023

Nice blog Som. I am still trying to get like-minded friends I am also from tire-3 college So finding is tough for me. So I started finding people on Twitter.

·
·1 reply
Som
Som
Author
·Feb 15, 2023

Thats great! Feel free to join us at DevV House twitter.com/devvhouse

·
jaiansh sharma
jaiansh sharma
Nov 15, 2022

please correct me if you are from tier 2 or tier 3 college you won't find like-minded people much so how can you cope up with that so I thought you have to cut down many people If you want to grow but it also has its own repercussion its a path of full loneliness because at some time you need some peep behind you who have faith in you and they will understand you but its not easy to find correct people

·
·1 reply
Som
Som
Author
·Nov 16, 2022

Yes, indeed it's hard. I will tell you a little about myself. I am from a small city that has fewer opportunities. Here, I belong to a Tier 3 college which is just trash. No like-minded mates, no good events, etc. At first, it was painful but then I knew I gotta get more so I networked with people online(Twitter), and also I displayed myself a bit and found a few amazing college seniors who are like-minded. We are now friends haha and talk about cool stuff. I have no business with people who are not like-minded. That's how I dealt with it. Just do the work and you will attract great people.

·