Ondiek Elijah

55 likes

·

4.0K reads

8 comments

Hamiduzzaman Parvez
Hamiduzzaman Parvez
Aug 29, 2022

I have a question, If there are too many concurrent request how it will handle the last inserted queue and process it? I think there is high chances of order juggling for example if A -> alice ,B->bob, C->charlie, D->deco, E->erik,F->faun 6 order request are in same micro seconds then there is a chance that request from deco receiving response from bob and all may have others response! Did you get my point?

·
·1 reply
Ondiek Elijah
Ondiek Elijah
Author
·Aug 29, 2022

Hi. I think I have got your question right. To answer that, please read these articles. Let me know if you still need more clarification.

1. medium.com/batc/rabbitmq-message-ordering-….
  2. live.rabbitmq.com/queues.html
·
Asrorbek Shahobiddinov
Asrorbek Shahobiddinov
Sep 14, 2022

Can you share github source code link ?

·
·1 reply
Ondiek Elijah
Ondiek Elijah
Author
·Sep 14, 2022
·
Saravana Sai
Saravana Sai
Feb 22, 2023

Hi, I am really new to micro-services & mongo DB but in relational databases like MySQL & postgres SQL. we have a topic called transactions if the failure happens in a set of queries while updating the database records we can roll back the changes but in this approach what will happen if something goes wrong on any of the services? how to handle those cases and how to handle any exceptions?

·
·3 replies
Ondiek Elijah
Ondiek Elijah
Author
·Feb 24, 2023

Transactions must be handled across multiple services in a microservices architecture. This can be accomplished through a distributed transaction coordinator or by implementing a saga pattern.

Regarding exceptions, each service must have error-handling mechanisms in place. This includes logging errors, retrying failed requests, and notifying relevant parties. In the case of Node.js and RabbitMQ, the AMQP protocol can implement reliable messaging between services. RabbitMQ includes features such as message acknowledgements and dead-letter queues to handle exceptions and failures.

·
Saravana Sai
Saravana Sai
Feb 24, 2023

Ondiek Elijah Yeap, thanks for responding. I think because I am new to micro-services for seems a bit hard to understand can you write a blog on building some real-world small CRUD applications with those error handling & re-trying the requests& web concurrency , it will more help full for a junior dev's like me

·
Ondiek Elijah
Ondiek Elijah
Author
·Feb 25, 2023

Saravana Sai Sure thing; in the meantime, you might want to explore the many tutorials on YouTube.

·