Godswill Udoh

104 likes

·

216 reads

11 comments

Yusuf Olanrewaju
Yusuf Olanrewaju
Aug 23, 2022

Awe-inspiring. I think one thing about people who are versatile is that they always get lost in before they eventually find themselves because they have interest in so many things due to their versatility. I'm glad you find what interest you the most. Rooting for your success on this path.

·
Rotimi Jemilat
Rotimi Jemilat
Aug 22, 2022

Nice article ... software development wasn't my first choice too

·
·1 reply
Godswill Udoh
Godswill Udoh
Author
·Aug 22, 2022

Thank you Jemilat 😊

·
Abbas Billiamin
Abbas Billiamin
Aug 22, 2022

I had quite a similar experience as yours...I believe software development is the yardstick upon which I shall impact the world. If I had to..., I would choose software development a million times as a first choice.

Excellent piece...It takes courage to chase dreams and ruthless determination to consistently keep at it..., I dare you to never backdown soldier man!

·
·1 reply
Godswill Udoh
Godswill Udoh
Author
·Aug 22, 2022

Thanks a lot bro

·
Reina Mimi
Reina Mimi
Aug 23, 2022

This article highly resonates with me; it reminds me so much of my experience. The courage and determination towards achievement of a goal totally stands out. I’m glad you found your path.

Stay strong and keep the spirit soaring high 🚀

·
Aliyu Baba
Aliyu Baba
Aug 23, 2022

Nice piece Bro, you just reeled out alot of people's thought and those having similar experience, there is that burning desire that becomes inbuilt when one's path crosses with the field of computing and programming.

·
Aliyu Baba
Aliyu Baba
Aug 23, 2022

Nice piece Bro, you just reeled out alot of people's thought and those having similar experience, there is that burning desire that becomes inbuilt when one's path crosses with the field of computing and programming.

·
Amy Jackson
Amy Jackson
Nov 23, 2022

Software development is a booming career! and due to AI and Metaverse Trends , more job opportunities are being created. That's Great!

·
John Fáwọlé
John Fáwọlé
Aug 23, 2022

Your journey is incredibly exceptional. I mean, mapping from petroleum engineering to Web3 software development.

I feel that's one thing about people who are inquisitive and inclined towards solving problems; we tend to try so many things till we satisfy our curiosity.

Wagmi, bruh.👑🚀

·
Musa Olabowale
Musa Olabowale
Aug 23, 2022

Great Write up bro! Keep cooking !!

·