Shaunak Deshpande

182 likes

·

507 reads

12 comments

Azsrad LoLWR
Azsrad LoLWR
Aug 20, 2022

This was so hilarious and insightful and I loved reading every second of it! I hope this will at least motivate me to put myself out there instead of sulking and cowering away from every opportunity that knocks on my door. What I have learnt from this excellent blog is to be calm and be confident in my abilities. Definitely a real and refreshing perspective from what we usually see around here. Hope you continue to write such wonderful blogs that show your hilarious and charming personality ;). (even if you don't win the competition lol)"

·
·1 reply
Shaunak Deshpande
Shaunak Deshpande
Author
·Aug 20, 2022

Thanks aszrad (I hope I win the competition lol)

·
Anurag Purohit
Anurag Purohit
Aug 20, 2022

This was so relatable 😂 I enjoyed the interview bit the most. Well articulated, covered all the emotions that one feels during the time of placements. This poem can bring a smile to anyone who reads it. Definitely sharing this one with all my college friends!

·
·1 reply
Shaunak Deshpande
Shaunak Deshpande
Author
·Aug 20, 2022

Haha! My first time writing a poem so a long way to go. Thanks anurag!

·
Om
Om
Sep 6, 2022

I love your style of writing, expecting pics also with blogs.

·
Pranav Gaikwad
Pranav Gaikwad
Aug 20, 2022

THIS IS SO BRILLIANT i enjoyed reading every part of this Really provides a great perspective on what thr current situation demands. A lot to learn but this blog assures me more that being confident and trusting yourself is the key to your desires and success.

·
·1 reply
Shaunak Deshpande
Shaunak Deshpande
Author
·Aug 20, 2022

Always my friend! Thanks for all the love !

·
Smooth Roberts
Smooth Roberts
Aug 20, 2022

This was an excellent and entertaining read. The experiences and the takeaways are very relatable as well.

Nice!

·
·1 reply
Shaunak Deshpande
Shaunak Deshpande
Author
·Aug 20, 2022

Thank you so much Robert!

·
Rohit Sorate
Rohit Sorate
Aug 21, 2022

This guy just doesn't suck at anything. And look it him now, motivating deviants like us to make it large. Great content, thank you for sharing this with us. Looking forward to reading more.

·
·1 reply
Shaunak Deshpande
Shaunak Deshpande
Author
·Aug 23, 2022

You're being too kind Rohit😂. Thanks for all the love

·
Soham Bhanage
Soham Bhanage
Sep 6, 2022

Not only was this an inspiring piece of work but the writing style and vocabulary was absolutely phenomenal. Cheers to you🥂

·