Yogini Bende

394 likes

·

12.3K reads

16 comments

RÆIN
RÆIN
Aug 7, 2022

There are high chances they cannot see what you can see about your project!

·
·1 reply
Yogini Bende
Yogini Bende
Author
·Aug 8, 2022

🙌🏼

·
Avinash Dalvi
Avinash Dalvi
Aug 7, 2022

This is really inspirational story. I more like this approach to judge about yourself ( No one know yourself better than you ) "if I get a job offer within two weeks, I will go full-time for Peerlist. " Here you both won this battle. All the very best for future plan about Peerlist. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

·
·1 reply
Yogini Bende
Yogini Bende
Author
·Aug 8, 2022

Thanks a lot, Avinash!

·
Victor Eke
Victor Eke
Aug 7, 2022

As someone who dreams of building a SASS or product someday, this was very informative and inspiring at the same time. I can't imagine what a tough decision it was to leave the comfort of your paid job for Peerlist. I really admire that. I noticed you introduced job boards, that's a fabulous addition to Peerlist.

I'm a registered user and I look forward to seeing Peerlist grow even bigger.

All the best. 🎉

·
·1 reply
Yogini Bende
Yogini Bende
Author
·Aug 8, 2022

Thank you, Victor! Many more things are coming :)

·
Gloria W. Maldonado ⍣
Gloria W. Maldonado ⍣
Aug 8, 2022

👏👏👏

·
Andrew Baisden
Andrew Baisden
Aug 8, 2022

So inspiring well done Yogini Bende you have accomplished so much and come so far.

·
·1 reply
Yogini Bende
Yogini Bende
Author
·Aug 8, 2022

Thank you, Andrew! You are always so kind :)

·
VaibhavMatere
VaibhavMatere
Aug 8, 2022

This story is so inspiring. Idk why but Peerlist feels like my own thing. I keep suggesting this to my new friends in tech. Also, I really like the recent addition of Peerlist hire. All the best for future endeavours 🥂 🥳

·
Atharva Hinge
Atharva Hinge
Aug 11, 2022

As a young peep who dreams that I will also build a product someday! This was inspiring. This made me realise the importance of networking and meeting new people and facing rejections! Thankyou for this.

·
Unimke Adie
Unimke Adie
Aug 12, 2022

Thank you, Yogini. This was truly inspiring and I've learnt a lot from reading this.

·
Sy Hung Doan
Sy Hung Doan
Aug 17, 2022

Amazing article. What I was so surprised at is the idea of PeerList. I had thought about it a few years back but never really put efforts into making it come true. Thank Yogini. The product is great!

·
Gary
Gary
Sep 1, 2022

If you are growing 10x, you will face 10x challenges!

I would say this: To grow 10x, you need to solve 10x more problems.

·
Tulsi Prasad
Tulsi Prasad
Sep 30, 2022

Your journey has been an inspiration in the domain of startup building while working as a professional!

"Have a vision of 5 years but a plan of 3 months"

If there's something for me to takeaway, this is it. You never know when things might go wrong the next day while planning for long term, so you've got be vigilante while being a visionary too! Great words 👏

·