Alyssa Holland

151 likes

·

1.0K reads

15 comments

Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Jul 20, 2022

This is an incredible book, I read it last summer alongside his 2 other (similar) books!

Thanks for sharing it with us Alyssa Holland; your write-up was a great reminder.

·
·1 reply
Alyssa Holland
Alyssa Holland
Author
·Jul 21, 2022

I read his other two books as well and they are also great reads. Thanks for the comment!

·
Kato James
Kato James
Jul 20, 2022

Thanks for sharing with us your experience, I have really gained a lot from your article Can't wait to read the book for further knowledge

·
·2 replies
Alyssa Holland
Alyssa Holland
Author
·Jul 21, 2022

Thanks for reading the article and leaving a comment! Let me know how you like the book after you finish reading it!

·
Kato James
Kato James
Jul 21, 2022

I will surely let you know

·
Esteban Maldonado
Esteban Maldonado
Jul 20, 2022

I was lucky enough to receive this book as a gift, and it's amazing. I recommend it to every game dev. I meet.

·
·1 reply
Alyssa Holland
Alyssa Holland
Author
·Jul 21, 2022

That's great that you recommend it to other devs! I also recommend his other two books if you haven't read them already.

·
Yosra Emad
Yosra Emad
Jul 20, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this! I love the tips and I'm thinking about buying the book now!

·
·1 reply
Alyssa Holland
Alyssa Holland
Author
·Jul 21, 2022

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I highly recommend buying the book. It's a short read filled with great insights. Let me know how you like it if you decide to purchase it!

·
Tunde Adepitan
Tunde Adepitan
Jul 21, 2022

I love this! Would you be interested in talking about this topic on my podcast?

·
·1 reply
Alyssa Holland
Alyssa Holland
Author
·Jul 21, 2022

Thanks for the invitation Tunde Adepitan! DM me on Twitter and we can communicate about logistics there.

·
Sivanesh Shanmugam
Sivanesh Shanmugam
Jul 22, 2022

Thanks for Sharing! Looking out to deciding whether to start blogging or not exactly as you mentioned. Might be a good deciding point for me.

·
·1 reply
Sivanesh Shanmugam
Sivanesh Shanmugam
Oct 9, 2022

Thank you once again. Read the book, and it was great. Here is my blog sivanesh.dev

·
Andrew Baisden
Andrew Baisden
Aug 8, 2022

Great article I am keen to read this book now Alyssa Holland.

·
·1 reply
Alyssa Holland
Alyssa Holland
Author
·Aug 8, 2022

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment Andrew Baisden. I'm sure you will like it if you decide to read it 🙂

·