Aleksandr Morozov

75 likes

·

3.7K reads

15 comments

Richard Clark
Richard Clark
Jun 7, 2022

Sometimes a little of the right information, at the right time, and the right place happens, and it just did. Thanks mate and well done on your progress. I especially like the accountability part by making it public. I’m building a website, signed up here to start a blog to document my journey (with any luck to pass on knowledge too) and hopefully to become an online CV. I’m no stranger to study but at 44 years old, I’m starting to realise that more often than not fellow learners teach a lot more than the more established. I believe this is mostly caused by their enthusiasm and the subconscious process of cementing their knowledge through teaching it, or passing it on. Moreover, at this stage (or age I suppose), there are few learners that are educating themselves reluctantly, most are keen and that makes all the difference. Thanks again and all the best.

·
·1 reply
Aleksandr Morozov
Aleksandr Morozov
Author
·Jun 7, 2022

Thanks mate! Keep it up! 🫂🥹

·
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Jun 7, 2022

Great tips Aleksandr Morozov and I guess we can implement them in other tech careers too!

·
·1 reply
Aleksandr Morozov
Aleksandr Morozov
Author
·Jun 7, 2022

Thank you, Eleftheria! I’m honoured 😊🙏

·
Kate
Kate
Jun 7, 2022

Thanks for sharing your inspiring story Aleksandr Morozov! 👏

What was the hardest part of your learning? How did you overcome it?

·
·2 replies
Aleksandr Morozov
Aleksandr Morozov
Author
·Jun 7, 2022

Thanks, Kate! The hardest part is lack of free time after my full-time job + 1,5 hours of driving back home. I try to overcome this issue by listening to iOS Dev YouTube videos while driving and trying to work as efficiently as possible and not staying late after work 😊

·
Aleksandr Morozov
Aleksandr Morozov
Author
·Jun 7, 2022

And in terms of difficulties with certain topics. I think CoreData was the hardest one for me, but after reading the documentation and several tutorials on the subject, I managed to do a small project on my own 🤓

·
Andrew Baisden
Andrew Baisden
Jun 7, 2022

Brilliant loads of great tips shared in this article Aleksandr Morozov.

·
·1 reply
Aleksandr Morozov
Aleksandr Morozov
Author
·Jun 7, 2022

Thanks, Andrew! It means a lot for me 🙏🥹

·
Benjamin Rukundo
Benjamin Rukundo
Jun 7, 2022

Great read, anyone surely interested in IOS development should give a read to this. Thanks.

·
·2 replies
Aleksandr Morozov
Aleksandr Morozov
Author
·Jun 7, 2022

Thanks, Benjamin! 🙏😊

·
Benjamin Rukundo
Benjamin Rukundo
Jun 8, 2022

Let's connect for sure!

·
Diogo Gaspar
Diogo Gaspar
Jun 12, 2022

So my friend Morozov from twitter write articles here!

As an beginner myself I can’t agree more, with just one change, if you are here in Brazil LinkedIn is way bigger than twitter for network.

Just my two cents in car another Brazilian friend find this post 😉

·
·1 reply
Aleksandr Morozov
Aleksandr Morozov
Author
·Jun 12, 2022

Thanks, Diogo! 🙏😊

·
Prashant Bhat
Prashant Bhat
Jan 1, 2023

Great Tips Aleksandr Morozov I am following Hacking with swift. Will look at other resources too.

·