Sign in
Eleftheria Batsou

29 comments

Mohit Yadav
Mohit Yadav
Jun 2, 2022

Super excited to participate in this hack! Thanks Hashnode and Linode for hosting this awesome hackathon!

·
Syed Fazle Rahman
Syed Fazle Rahman
Jun 1, 2022

Let's go 🚀

·
Kunal Keshan
Kunal Keshan
Jun 3, 2022

Can we participate as a team?

·
·1 reply
Diky Hadna 👾
Diky Hadna 👾
Jun 18, 2022

Unfortunately no, the Hashnode Hackathon official rules permits only individual participants and no teams unless it is stated otherwise.

See here: hashnode.com/hackathon-rules

·
Zujaj Misbah Khan
Zujaj Misbah Khan
Jun 1, 2022

There's a typo mistake, shouldn't the winner announcement be 2nd of July?

·
·4 replies
Aashish Panthi
Aashish Panthi
Jun 1, 2022

I was thinking the same

·
Mohamed Marzuq ⚡
Mohamed Marzuq ⚡
Jun 1, 2022

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking RN

·
Syed Fazle Rahman
Syed Fazle Rahman
Jun 1, 2022

We've fixed the typo. Thanks for pointing it out. Zujaj Misbah Khan

·
Zujaj Misbah Khan
Zujaj Misbah Khan
Jun 2, 2022

Syed Fazle Rahman You're most welcome.

·
Akhil Gautam
Akhil Gautam
Jun 5, 2022

Syed Fazle Rahman Eleftheria Batsou Participating in this Hackathon is a problem due to the strict signup process of Linode. My debit card isn't accepted on their portal. It might have happened to others too, but I cannot participate in this Hackathon. Linode should have had some way for people from Hashnode to signup without debit & credit cards.

Anyway ooking forward to the next one! 🎉

·
Carlos Powell
Carlos Powell
Jun 1, 2022

Hackathons are back! Thank you, Hashnode. I am definitely participating in this one!

·
Vikas Rai
Vikas Rai
Jun 1, 2022

Another awesome Hackathon. Thank you organizing such amazing hackathon which motivate us to learn new technology and services.

·
Ayush Pawar
Ayush Pawar
Jun 1, 2022

Another month and another great hackathon by Hashnode😍😍. I think the winners would be announced in the second week of July instead of June. A small typo that I noticed. Looking forward to build something cool 👀

·
Diego Ballesteros (Relatable Code)
Diego Ballesteros (Relatable Code)
Jun 1, 2022

Sweet. Looks like a fun hackathon. Going to start brainstorming some ideas later today.

·
Andrew Baisden
Andrew Baisden
Jun 1, 2022

Another great Hackathon 🔥🔥🔥

·
Alemoh Rapheal Baja
Alemoh Rapheal Baja
Jun 2, 2022

Great!!!

·
Saroj Regmi
Saroj Regmi
Jun 3, 2022

Looking forward to the hackathon, But I have a small question is a team submission valid ?

·
Rutam Prita Mishra
Rutam Prita Mishra
Jun 3, 2022

Hello Syed Fazle Rahman, I am unable to sign up to Linode and get the credits to work using it. The sign-up gets canceled as probably I had an account previously with the same address and cc details for billing. Kindly help me get the credits.

·
Mostafa Said
Mostafa Said
Jun 3, 2022

This will be my first hackathon contribution in Hashnode 🤩 I'm very excited to work with Linode and create something unqiue 🚀

I already won Deepgram hackathon on the Dev Community and it was fantastic experience that I can't wait to have again ❤

·
Lalit
Lalit
Jun 5, 2022

Wow, Hashnode is back with hackathons!!

But this time I will not be able to participate because of school work.

And thank you Hashnode for featuring my thoughts on hackathons :D

All the best to all the participants 👍, waiting to see all the amazing projects.

·
Anuj varshney
Anuj varshney
Jun 6, 2022

I am very super exiceted for partcipatting in the hackathon which as organizing with linode and.

Are You Ready for this amzing hack?

·
Chilarai
Chilarai
Jun 7, 2022

Linode keeps rejecting the signups on their server saying the account is fraudulent. I am sure many users are facing the same.

Moreover even after mailing support, I don't receive responses from them. There are many cases like this

reddit.com/r/linode/comments/hl38cp/linode…

How are we going to participate?

·
·4 replies
Muhammad Shahzad Ali
Muhammad Shahzad Ali
Jun 27, 2022

Hey Chilarai any updates regarding this issue? I have contacted the Linode support team but they are not responding.

·
Chilarai
Chilarai
Jun 27, 2022

hey Muhammad Shahzad Ali, I did also write to them but they won't respond.

However, I found out that debit cards don't work (clearly mentioned on their signup page in a footnote). I finally succeeded after using a credit card. You need to use a credit card while signing up. Also, probably a renowned credit card brand like Master, Visa, or Amex is required. For us in India, Rupay doesn't work.

Lastly, using a business email might help better than regular ones like Gmail, Yahoo, or Live.

·
Omar Moustafa
Omar Moustafa
Jun 28, 2022

Chilarai Actually I used a debit card issued by a USA bank and it worked :)

·
Muhammad Shahzad Ali
Muhammad Shahzad Ali
Jun 28, 2022

Omar Moustafa I have tried 3 times they still rejecting the request. I see many of the users facing this issue and don't understand on which criteria they are rejecting the request.

·
Lorenzo Nunzi
Lorenzo Nunzi
Jun 28, 2022

here we go, check my project for this hackaton: nunzilor.hashnode.dev/introducing-spesacci…

🧑‍💻🧑‍💻🧑‍💻

·