Sign in
Bhumi Khokhani

11 comments

Dhara Kothari
Dhara Kothari
May 15, 2022

Very informative article. 馃憤馃徎 I want to start with designing my app page, which software is good?

2 replies
Bhumi Khokhani
Bhumi Khokhani
Author
May 16, 2022

Thank you Dhara Kothari馃槉

I started with Figma for front-end designing. And it's easy and efficient for creating prototypes.

Md Shakib Ahmed
Md Shakib Ahmed
Nov 21, 2022

I'm super excited to answer this question. I Found a Free design resource. UIHUT is One of the Best Design resources you can try.

Jacob Good
Jacob Good
May 16, 2022

I really liked the article Bhumi, it's great advice for anyone learning UI/UX or developing mobile-friendly apps and pages! I need to continue learning more about UI/UX design, and I'm currently writing an article very similar to this one. One question I have is about the "user base... 8.3 billion." How can it be more than the world population? I didn't quite understand what you meant.

1 reply
Bhumi Khokhani
Bhumi Khokhani
Author
May 16, 2022

Firstly, thank you Jacob Good馃槉.

According to statistics, it's just a rough guess, that the number of mobile users would grow up to 8.3 billion by the end of 2050, and the world population will surely be larger by then.

And I'd love to read your article, do let me know when it's ready! 馃ぉ

Priya Jain
Priya Jain
May 16, 2022

Very well put to getter basic principles together 馃憣. Especially liked the tips part. I am a full-stack developer and love to learn new things about UX. What things do you follow commonly to get updated on UX design?

2 replies
Bhumi Khokhani
Bhumi Khokhani
Author
May 20, 2022

Thank you Priya Jain, I'm happy that you found it useful! 馃槉

Bhumi Khokhani
Bhumi Khokhani
Author
May 20, 2022

Things I generally follow are,

Connecting with people in the UI/UX field on LinkedIn and Dribble, and stay updated through discussions or just by watching their posts and learning about the trend.

Also, I'm a part of a few discord groups, where people discuss their ideas and different approaches. DesignBuddies is one good community you can check out.

Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
May 17, 2022

Really nice work Bhumi Khokhani, I always enjoy reading about ui/ux!

Some people seem to forget about it. 馃

1 reply
Bhumi Khokhani
Bhumi Khokhani
Author
May 20, 2022

Thank you Eleftheria Batsou, I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. 馃槉

Md Shakib Ahmed
Md Shakib Ahmed
Nov 21, 2022

You can benefit from having a few websites with free examples at hand. I have found UIHUT to be useful. I use it for web design and graphic design projects. UIHUT is One of The most powerful and largest design resource platforms. Over 20,000 UI KITs across all categories such as Web Template, Illustrations, 3D Assets, Web App, Icon, Dashboards, and so much more. Components for every single product design need.