Victor Eke

68 likes

·

1.5K reads

8 comments

Annie 🦄⚡
Annie 🦄⚡
May 13, 2022

Great list Eke!! I also struggle with the last one – so relatable lol. Hope your productivity is good these days, it's a work in progress for me! 😅

·
·1 reply
Victor Eke
Victor Eke
Author
·May 13, 2022

Lol. I can't believe you relate with this too, Annie. Somehow, it makes me feel less worried. 😂

As for my productivity, it's truly a work in progress too, but I'm trying to be more intentional about it by following through the points above. 😅

Thanks for sharing your experience, Annie. Hoping for all the best for you, moving forward. 🤍🙌🏾

·
Israel Oyetunji
Israel Oyetunji
May 13, 2022

Thanks for sharing, Eke. It came just at the right time 🙌

·
·1 reply
Victor Eke
Victor Eke
Author
·May 13, 2022

Thanks, Israel Oyetunji I appreciate it.

·
Gideon Idoko
Gideon Idoko
May 20, 2022

I most times struggle with scheduling tasks and focusing on one as I often context switch. This read was really helpful.

Thanks for sharing.

·
·1 reply
Victor Eke
Victor Eke
Author
·May 20, 2022

Yeah. Scheduling sometimes can be tiring. Sometimes you have more tasks you hope to accomplish and other ideas come up during the day and you fall into the trap of overthinking it more than actually doing it.

I can relate too, Gideon Idoko. 😅 It gets easier with time as you keep practicing it. What helps me is to be more conscious about following the schedule and the discipline of blocking other ideas I might have or scheduling them for another day.

I guess the summary here is "focus"

I'm glad this article was helpful, Gideon Idoko. Thanks for reading and good luck on your journey to increasing your productivity. 🙂

·
Emmanuel Uzoezie
Emmanuel Uzoezie
May 13, 2022

Amazing article Eke, like the way you break it down and explained it. Thanks for sharing

·
·1 reply
Victor Eke
Victor Eke
Author
·May 13, 2022

Thanks for your awesome feedback, Emmanuel Uzoezie. ⭐️

·