Sign in
Andrew Baisden

424 likes

52.1K reads

25 comments

Asther Marie Moreno
Asther Marie Moreno
Jun 30, 2022

OMG this is exciting. Definitely checking this out. I just finished a React Workshop through SheCodes and we only covered the surface. Thank you for this!! 鉂わ笍

1 reply
Andrew Baisden
Andrew Baisden
Author
Jun 30, 2022

Thanks so much Asther Marie Moreno for the amazing feedback 馃槉

Brad Oliver
Brad Oliver
Jun 6, 2022

I was waiting for the price.. then I realized you weren't selling and we were already knee high into the tutorial

you should clarify it's a tutorial - it almost sounds like something is 'gonna be coming' at the beginning of it or maybe I'm tripping lol either way awesome content and you can tell you took some time with this I'm sure it will serve me well this afternoon when I follow it through end

Thanks for your contribution - and free! You rock!

Nicole Harris
Nicole Harris
May 10, 2022

Amazing resource, Andrew Baisden. Bookmarked!

1 reply
Andrew Baisden
Andrew Baisden
Author
May 10, 2022

Thanks Nicole Harris glad you enjoyed it.

Victor Eke
Victor Eke
May 10, 2022

This is super indepth and incredible well detailed, Andrew Baisden. It's obvious a lot of effort was put into this. Thanks for sharing. 猸愶笍

1 reply
Andrew Baisden
Andrew Baisden
Author
May 10, 2022

Thanks Victor Eke yes it took a lot of time and effort because I kept adding more content. But happy with the final result.

Soham Dey Sarkar
Soham Dey Sarkar
May 10, 2022

Super helpful for someone starting to learn React. Thank You, Andrew.

1 reply
Andrew Baisden
Andrew Baisden
Author
May 10, 2022

Thanks I hope it serves you well Soham Dey Sarkar.

Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
May 11, 2022

Andrew Baisden this is amazing!

I'm sure it will help many new React and full-stuck developers. 馃檶

1 reply
Andrew Baisden
Andrew Baisden
Author
May 11, 2022

Thanks Eleftheria Batsou I completely agree i'm using it as a resource myself because it covers my whole JavaScript technical stack 馃檪

y
y
May 13, 2022

Thanks, a Great Tutorial

Menard Maranan
Menard Maranan
May 19, 2022

I think you should edit/change the title, as the content's scope is way more than what the title says. The title conveys a "modern react developer", while it's actually "Fullstack". Also, it's nice to hint from the title that it's a tutorial because it's not apparent at first until you dive into the article.

All in all, it's really helpful content. I just bookmarked it 馃槈

1 reply
Andrew Baisden
Andrew Baisden
Author
May 19, 2022

Thanks yes I was debating the name for this article 馃槄 I couldn鈥檛 call it MERN stack because it has PostgreSQL content too. And I was reluctant to name it "Fullstack" because the main programming language is JavaScript and the main framework is React.

There is no content for other JavaScript frameworks or other languages like Java, PHP etc... The technology icons are quite useful in this regard.

Developer Avocado
Developer Avocado
May 23, 2022

such a comprehensive article Andrew Baisden great job! 馃挅

Baran ERDO臑AN
Baran ERDO臑AN
Jun 6, 2022

I discover this website today. U are my first interest :) Realy good job, this will help us, thanks Andrew.

Jon Christie
Jon Christie
May 11, 2022

Very impressive. Thanks for the time you put into this amazing resource. I'm curious, which sections or content have you added to the former versions and what drove you to do so?

1 reply
Andrew Baisden
Andrew Baisden
Author
May 12, 2022

Thanks Jonathan P Christie i'm not sure what you mean about former versions? 馃檪 Are you talking about the different back-ends created in this article or something else?

Ash K
Ash K
May 15, 2022

Awesome depth and thank you tons for sharing this Andrew Baisden. Would you be kind enough to share the source code - makes following through much easier ? Sorry if I missed the link somewhere within the article

1 reply
Andrew Baisden
Andrew Baisden
Author
May 16, 2022
Shadito
Shadito
Aug 24, 2022

At the end of the article he talks about publishing it so that others can see the work in operation and gives solutions like vercel, but vercel only works with frontend, it would be good to read an article about the backend and frontend deployment

1 reply
Andrew Baisden
Andrew Baisden
Author
Aug 29, 2022

You can use Vercel with databases and backends too I think https://vercel.com/templates. I have not tried any of them yet.

A deployment article is a good idea it's on my to-do list 馃槈

Jack Henry
Jack Henry
Oct 16, 2022

[Instagram Stalker Free] 100% allowing you to look through as many private Instagram profiles as you want without ever paying money as other services may charge you.

Bryston Weston
Bryston Weston
Oct 16, 2022

Download Apk Latest Version of [Netboom Mod Apk ], The Action App of Android, This Pro Apk Includes Unlimited Money, Gold, Time, Unlocked All Games

Brian Rodrig
Brian Rodrig
Oct 17, 2022

Racing moto hack mod apk](apptros.com/racing-moto-mod-apk is a fast paced racing game. You never dare drive so fast in the real world! Control your moto with incredible fast speed during traffic rush time!