Pankaj Panigrahi

140 likes

ยท

15.4K reads

37 comments

Jayesh Karli
Jayesh Karli
Apr 9, 2022

It's so well written. I'm 100% sure that I'll come back to this article for some really interesting resources shared related to various topics. Really puts things into perspective about how much hard we've to work to get into our dream companies.

ยท
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Apr 6, 2022

Wow, thank you for sharing all these with us! It's a reminder that we should never stop fighting for our dreams.

Congrats and keep up your great journey Pankaj Panigrahi!

ยท
ยท1 reply
Pankaj Panigrahi
Pankaj Panigrahi
Author
ยทApr 6, 2022

Thanks a lot for your kind words. I hope this article gives strength to people.

ยท
Aritra R Pal
Aritra R Pal
Apr 5, 2022

Indeed a very motivating story, anyone who has faced the same can correlate. Congrats and all the best Pankaj. Gotta learn now

#DREAMBIGWORKHARD

ยท
Plabanee Pravanjana
Plabanee Pravanjana
Apr 7, 2022

This is so amazing! Thank you for being such an inspiration always! ๐Ÿ˜Š

ยท
David Shukla
David Shukla
Apr 7, 2022

Very nice! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ the whole journey is very relatable to every IT guy - so seems we can aim for Google and start preparing at any step ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ยท
Akshay Gupta
Akshay Gupta
Apr 7, 2022

Wow man..you are truely an inspiration.

ยท
navneet das
navneet das
Apr 7, 2022

Fighter dreamer Achiever yet simple humble and generous.... These are the words which describes our PK๐Ÿ˜˜ so so inspiring and motivating .. wish you all the luck of your life

ยท
Sherli
Sherli
Apr 7, 2022

Amazing!! Well written article portraying the journey a lot of software engineers go through. This will definitely boost the spirits of everyone who is this same journey :)

ยท
SMITA MOHAPATRA
SMITA MOHAPATRA
Apr 7, 2022

Very inspiring journey,so proud to see you grow, looking forward to more such blogs from you!

ยท
deepanshu jain
deepanshu jain
Apr 4, 2022

Very motivating story Pankaj Panigrahi

ยท
Shreshth Singh
Shreshth Singh
Apr 4, 2022

You are such an inspiration! Wish you all the best for your new journey ๐Ÿ‘

ยท
Manusani Bhargavi
Manusani Bhargavi
Apr 4, 2022

This would be really helpful and inspiring, thanks alot for sharing .

ยท
Naveen Kumar Reddy
Naveen Kumar Reddy
Apr 4, 2022

That was wonderful and inspiring. Thanks for sharing. Hard work pays off. All the best Pankaj Panigrahi

ยท
Milan Sachani
Milan Sachani
Apr 4, 2022

It was dope ๐Ÿ”ฅ brother I also have received an offer from google as a software engineer but I was afraid to pass all 5 stage interviews but after reading your story I think at least I gotta give it a try!! ๐Ÿ’ช

ยท
ยท1 reply
Pankaj Panigrahi
Pankaj Panigrahi
Author
ยทApr 4, 2022

Thanks man. I am so glad I could inspire you to try. Don't worry about the result. Just keep trying.

ยท
Alwin John
Alwin John
Apr 4, 2022

This is truly inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing your story Pankaj Panigrahi

ยท
Nirlipta Behuria
Nirlipta Behuria
Apr 4, 2022

You are a true inspiration for many including me ๐Ÿ‘

ยท
Adyasha Mohapatra
Adyasha Mohapatra
Apr 4, 2022

This is so inspirational ! Being an Alumnus of CET I found each and every point so relatable. As I am going through the phase of Cold replies from Recruiters now I was feeling so frustrated - God didn't want me to give up and boom ! I came across this wonderful blog.

Thank you so much ( this comes from the Future Me ! ) ; My future self is going to thank you for the reason I didn't give up now.

ยท
Skander Thabet
Skander Thabet
Apr 5, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, I really needed to read this, it's very inspirational and motivating!

ยท
Sagar Manjare
Sagar Manjare
Apr 5, 2022

Great article. Would love to read about the journey of those successful companies towards the end.

ยท
ยท1 reply
Pankaj Panigrahi
Pankaj Panigrahi
Author
ยทApr 5, 2022

I will write about them in the next article ๐Ÿ˜€

ยท
Chandan Nayak
Chandan Nayak
Apr 5, 2022

Thanks for writing this Pankaj,most detailed post I have seen.All the best and please write about cleared companies journey, will be helpful for community.

ยท
abhishek gowlikar
abhishek gowlikar
Apr 6, 2022

Hey Pankaj, bit to bit detail struggle, the most inspiring post, a journey from the fresher grad to cracking top-notch companies, You are the inspiration for all.

ยท
Bhaskar Bhardwaj
Bhaskar Bhardwaj
Apr 6, 2022

It was worth reading it. Inspiring.

ยท
Udipta Das
Udipta Das
Apr 6, 2022

Pankaj da u nailed it ... looking forward to some more experience blog

ยท
Ritesh Apat
Ritesh Apat
Apr 6, 2022

Inspiring ๐Ÿ™‚...#noogler

ยท
Aditya Kulkarni
Aditya Kulkarni
Apr 6, 2022

Sir, u are a legend! This is super inspirational!

ยท
Srikanth Paladugula
Srikanth Paladugula
Apr 6, 2022

Thanks for the sharing your inspirational story and wish you all the best for your new journey.

ยท
Jagruti Aruna
Jagruti Aruna
Apr 8, 2022

Thank you Pankaj Panigrahi for mentioning the references(especially the books) which you used in your preparation as they are great help to me.

ยท
Sandeep V
Sandeep V
Apr 8, 2022

Great article, Pankaj. Very helpful to all the aspiring candidates.

ยท
dhanashekaran m
dhanashekaran m
Apr 15, 2022

congratulations pankaj ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค

ยท
Fatma Ali
Fatma Ali
Apr 21, 2022

Such an Inspiring Story! Thank you for sharing this with us. This shows the amount of hard work behind nicer and shinier things. Congratulations Pankaj Panigrahi!

ยท
Aurobinda Mohapatra
Aurobinda Mohapatra
Jul 26, 2022

So much hard work has been put on this.Really inspiring and so well written. Kudos. :)

ยท
Zorgeek
Zorgeek
Oct 25, 2022

Hi pankaj first of all congratulations!! I have a query you mentioned System Design Fundamentals by Rylan Liu. I am currently going through Gro**ing and Alex Xu's book. Ryan's has a rating of 2.8 out of 5 in Amazon. I am really confused. Would it be a good read? Thank You.

ยท