Njong Emy

107 likes

·

2.4K reads

11 comments

Swati Sarangi
Swati Sarangi
Mar 28, 2022

Wow! Thanks for such a detailed explanation of CSS Art. I've bookmarked it for future reference!

·
·3 replies
Njong Emy
Njong Emy
Author
·Mar 28, 2022

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

·
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Mar 28, 2022

I've bookmarked it too!

I love CSS art but it's been ages since my last "piece of art", I hope I'll join the club soon :)

·
Njong Emy
Njong Emy
Author
·Mar 28, 2022

Eleftheria Batsou I hope you can get back to it soon too. The club would love to have you!

·
Diego Ballesteros (Relatable Code)
Diego Ballesteros (Relatable Code)
Mar 28, 2022

Really like the explanation, especially the pen to paper! Makes it so relatable. Definitely makes me want to get into CSS art especially since I end up seeing so much of it on Twitter.

·
·1 reply
Njong Emy
Njong Emy
Author
·Mar 28, 2022

You should go for it! I'd like to see what you come up with if you indeed decide to try :) You'll definitely like the experience.

·
Victor Souza
Victor Souza
Mar 28, 2022

I think that who does CSS art have the high ground :)

I'm seeing a lot CSS art on Twitter and I'd love to make my owns as well, so thank you for sharing it.

·
·1 reply
Njong Emy
Njong Emy
Author
·Mar 28, 2022

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading :)

·
Braydon Coyer
Braydon Coyer
Mar 28, 2022

Lovely!

CSS Art is such a good way to enhance your skill set! There’s so much you learn when you build things other than layouts!

That’s another reason why I created CSS Art Challenge - I want people to know that CSS can be fun, and rewarding!

·
Ibrahim Nergiz
Ibrahim Nergiz
Mar 31, 2022

Nice works, thank you

·
Suprabha Supi
Suprabha Supi
Apr 14, 2022

waww... very well explained ☺️ Definitely going to create something myself also 😍

I always use to keep it in my notes, but always miss doing it! I will try to create the same 😜

·