Ale Thomas

142 likes

Β·

2.3K reads

41 comments

Kat Kime
Kat Kime
Mar 18, 2022

Thanks for starting this! I got inspired By your call and wrote a whole blog post today 🀣🀣🀣

Β·
Miki Szeles
Miki Szeles
Mar 16, 2022

Cool, I am looking forward to have another Hashnode T-shirt.

Just 3 more to go and I can go to work dressed in Hashnode during the whole week. 😊

Β·
Β·4 replies
Syed Fazle Rahman
Syed Fazle Rahman
Mar 16, 2022

πŸ˜‚ Lend me some after that, please.

Β·
Miki Szeles
Miki Szeles
Mar 16, 2022

Sure Syed Fazle Rahman.

I have not received my first yet, so it will take a while till I collect all the 5, but I can tell for sure:

if Hashnode will have new challenges rewarded by a T-Shirt, then I will definitely participate in them. 😊

Β·
Joy Nwaiwu
Joy Nwaiwu
Mar 17, 2022

Wow! This is great! Congratulations Miki on all the shirts you've received so far. πŸ˜‚

Β·
Miki Szeles
Miki Szeles
Mar 17, 2022

Thanks for congratulating me for having 0 Hashnode T-shirts Joy Nwaiwu 🀣🀣🀣😊

Β·
Aishwarya Ravichandran
Aishwarya Ravichandran
Mar 21, 2022

#womenwhotech Count my entry for it. Hope I have tagged it correctly :)

Β·
Sanskriti Gupta
Sanskriti Gupta
Apr 3, 2022

Count my entry in Hashnode! #womenwhotech 😊✨

Β·
Β·1 reply
Ale Thomas
Ale Thomas
Author
Β·Apr 10, 2022

Thanks, Sanskriti! :)

Β·
Isha Mishra
Isha Mishra
Apr 12, 2022

Wrote my first ever article on hashnode, Count my entry in Hashnode ! #womenwhotech 😊✨

Β·
Arthur Andrews
Arthur Andrews
Mar 16, 2022

Excellent initiative by Hashnode team. πŸ™Œ Look forward to my entry.

Β·
Swati Sarangi
Swati Sarangi
Mar 17, 2022

Wow! Great Initiative. Now, I will have a Hashnode T-Shirt to show off! How cool that will be!

Β·
Esosa otu
Esosa otu
Mar 17, 2022

I have written something about this previously so can I just repost that or write a new one?

Β·
Β·1 reply
Syed Fazle Rahman
Syed Fazle Rahman
Mar 17, 2022

You don’t have to repost. Existing articles are eligible.

Β·
Omar Moustafa
Omar Moustafa
Mar 19, 2022

Can men participate? And examples of blogs if yes?!

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

Syed Fazle Rahman Ale Thomas

Β·
Achalesh Lakhotiya
Achalesh Lakhotiya
Mar 31, 2022

I would be publishing today. Would it be counted?

Β·
Achalesh Lakhotiya
Achalesh Lakhotiya
Mar 31, 2022

Can I publish today? Would it be counted in?

Β·
Β·1 reply
Ale Thomas
Ale Thomas
Author
Β·Apr 10, 2022

You can publish up to April 15th!

Β·
Arundhati Jalaj
Arundhati Jalaj
Apr 10, 2022

Hey it's been a while....when are we going to get the tshirt

Β·
Β·4 replies
Ale Thomas
Ale Thomas
Author
Β·Apr 10, 2022

Hey, Arundhati. We should be reaching out to you soon with a link to claim your t-shirt. We pushed the date of the giveaway to April 15th cause of the high amount of participants, but rest assured we'll get it to you. :) Sorry for the inconvenience.

Β·
Arundhati Jalaj
Arundhati Jalaj
Jun 22, 2022

Ale Thomas It's been several months now....when are we really going to get the t-shirt?

Β·
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Jul 11, 2022

Hi Arundhati Jalaj, we've sent the emails to all eligible winners months ago.

Can you please check the spam emails? You should have received an email that ends with hashnode.com

Β·
Arundhati Jalaj
Arundhati Jalaj
Jul 12, 2022

hey Eleftheria Batsou I just checked my mail and there's no email for that sent to me. This was my article -> ajalaj.hashnode.dev/my-journey-into-tech

Looks like a couple more people have been missed out.

Β·
Ravleen Kaur
Ravleen Kaur
Apr 10, 2022

I wrote the article on 31st March, I wrote it the first time so I don't know whether it has been published or not, should I write again please help me.

Β·
Β·4 replies
Ale Thomas
Ale Thomas
Author
Β·Apr 10, 2022

Hey Ravleen, yes, if you wrote it before April 15th, it counts for the giveaway. We'll reach out to you soon with the link so you can claim it. :)

Β·
Ravleen Kaur
Ravleen Kaur
Apr 10, 2022

Yes, I have already written before 15th April but I do not know whether it has been published or not because I am not seeing my published article anywhere. That's why I am worried whether the article I wrote is published or not or I will have to write it again. Ale Thomas

Β·
Obiagba Mary Ifeoma
Obiagba Mary Ifeoma
Apr 13, 2022
Β·
Ravleen Kaur
Ravleen Kaur
Apr 14, 2022

Obiagba Mary Ifeoma yes i wrote!

Β·
Shruthi Krishnamoorthy
Shruthi Krishnamoorthy
Apr 11, 2022

Count my entry in Hashnode! #womenwhotech Excited to receive my first t-shirt from Hashnode!

Β·
Haseeb Ansari
Haseeb Ansari
Apr 20, 2022

I still haven't received link to get the hashnodes's t-shirt.

Β·
Β·1 reply
Syed Fazle Rahman
Syed Fazle Rahman
Apr 20, 2022

You'll be contacted by the team this week. There are hundreds of entries and we are going through all of them β€” checking for validity.

Β·
Ishita Jindal
Ishita Jindal
Apr 30, 2022

I wrote my 1st blog WomenInTech on 10 April , But I didn't get any mail regarding my hashnode t-shirt . I wonder if my blog is eligible for this contest or I made any mistake ?

Β·
Ravleen Kaur
Ravleen Kaur
May 4, 2022

I haven't received any claim link yet related to T-shirt Am I eligible for T-shirt Please reply me.. Ale Thomas Obiagba Mary Ifeoma

Β·
Β·3 replies
Obiagba Mary Ifeoma
Obiagba Mary Ifeoma
Jul 2, 2022

I also wrote an article, and I haven't seen anything about the T-shirt. I also see many people asking... Probably no one has received yet. I wouldn't know.

Β·
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Jul 11, 2022

Hi Obiagba Mary Ifeoma, we've sent the emails to all eligible winners months ago.

Can you please check the spam emails? You should have received an email that ends with hashnode.com

Many people have received their t-shirts and you can see many of them on Twitter, sharing a photo with it :)

Β·
Obiagba Mary Ifeoma
Obiagba Mary Ifeoma
Aug 29, 2022

Alright then Eleftheria Batsou I guess i didn't qualify since I didn't receive any email.

Β·
Mansi Chauhan
Mansi Chauhan
Jun 4, 2022

Hi, I wrote my first article on this topic. Below is the link for that. hashnode.com/post/i-thought-i-was-not-cut-…

I was just curious to know whether I was eligible for the hashnode t-shirt or not because I have yet not received any link regarding that.

Β·
Β·1 reply
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Jul 11, 2022

Hi there, your post didn't go through the challenge because it was posted under the /post, instead of your blog. That hides it from the Hashnode community which means we couldn't see it in time in order to evaluate it.

Β·
Haseeb Ansari
Haseeb Ansari
Jul 4, 2022

Still no word from them

It's been months, and no one has got shirts.

Β·
Β·1 reply
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Jul 11, 2022

Hello, we've sent the emails to all eligible winners months ago.

Β·
Vikas Singh
Vikas Singh
Feb 21, 2023

GOOD

Β·