Mar 17, 2022

This is cool. Thanks. 😊

·
·2 replies
Eamonn Cottrell
Eamonn Cottrell
Author
·Mar 18, 2022

Thanks for checking it out, Miki Szeles!

·
Miki Szeles
Miki Szeles
Mar 18, 2022

It was my pleasure. 😊Eamonn Cottrell

·
Swati Sarangi
Swati Sarangi
Mar 17, 2022

Bery interesting! Thanks for sharing! To be honest, I tried the following last year image.png

·
·1 reply
Eamonn Cottrell
Eamonn Cottrell
Author
·Mar 18, 2022

Thanks for checking it out, Swati Sarangi…yeah these designs are a lot of fun and, as with many things, an endless rabbit hole of nuance. Have a great one!

·
Jorge Romero
Jorge Romero
Mar 17, 2022

That’s beautiful and… mathematical… which makes it even beautiful-er in my eyes XD

Thanks for sharing this technique Eamonn Cottrell. I don’t use illustrator but I will definitely attempt to do this on my iPad, for one of my posts illustrations!

What if we tried to make a ‘generator’ with a tool like p5.js? So people can can interact with the computer to make their own!

·
·1 reply
Eamonn Cottrell
Eamonn Cottrell
Author
·Mar 18, 2022

Super cool, Jorge Romero! Yeah I have considered exploring a generative tool for this stuff. It lends itself well to that. Math ftw! 😃

·
Régine
Régine
Mar 17, 2022

Wow! This is really cool. So you are a web developer and graphic designer?

·
·1 reply
Eamonn Cottrell
Eamonn Cottrell
Author
·Mar 18, 2022

Thanks, Régine! Yes, I love both worlds. Throw in a spreadsheet and a podcast and I’m golden! 😃

·
Phil Sawatsky
Phil Sawatsky
Mar 18, 2022

AI from before AI was AI!

·
Mohit Yadav
Mohit Yadav
Mar 18, 2022

Cool way to combine 🧠 with 🎨! The designs look great, and the effects in the final versions make it look even better!

·
·1 reply
Eamonn Cottrell
Eamonn Cottrell
Author
·Mar 19, 2022

Thanks, Mohit Yadav! Yeah, there’s a ton of very cool stuff with additive effects! Lots of fun 🤩

·