Eliaz Bobadilla
Eliaz Bobadilla
Mar 23, 2022

Wow! Very grateful to have won! I'll make sure to take advantage of it πŸš€

Β·
Milind Mishra
Milind Mishra
Mar 23, 2022

Thank you so much, for the amazing gift. I have a semester break coming up, cant wait to read it already!

Β·
Swati Sarangi
Swati Sarangi
Mar 24, 2022

Thanks so much!!

Β·
Rehan Sattar
Rehan Sattar
Mar 24, 2022

Yayyy!! πŸ₯³

Thank you so much!!

Β·
Alka Gupta
Alka Gupta
Apr 8, 2022

thank you!

Β·
Alka Gupta
Alka Gupta
Feb 23, 2022

Thanks for the giveaway manπŸ‘πŸ™Œ.

Hi everyone! Alka Gupta here from India and I'm currently pursuing BTech in the pre-final year and my majors are Electronics and Telecommunications.

I think this book can help me for my overall professional development. During the covid times, people like me have lacked self confidence, communication skills as well as have started restricting themselves to learn new things by coming out of their comfort zone! And I am one of them. This book can do wonders for me which would definitely help me by engraving the learnings into my headπŸ₯Ί.

P.S - I've never won any kind of giveaways, prizes till nowπŸ™ƒ but I really hope that I can win this one!πŸ˜‰

My twitter Handle - here

Screenshot (193).png

Β·
Catalin Pit
Catalin Pit
Feb 22, 2022

Great ebook & giveaway! πŸš€

Β·
Mohit Yadav
Mohit Yadav
Feb 22, 2022

Hi, thanks for hosting the giveaway 🀩

Intro:

I'm a 12th grader who loves to create awesome application. I started coding when I was 13 years old, and have never looked back. In the future, I would like to become a web dev., heavy open source contributor and an amazing person

Why would it be great for me:

I'll be searching for jobs very soon, so reading a "been there, done that" experience from someone who's a professional will be a total game changer.

I hope all those who need it get selected.

Have a great one! ❀️

Β·
Milind Mishra
Milind Mishra
Feb 22, 2022

My name is Milind Mishra⚑️ I've recently started to code and have found this beautiful community of coders over on the internet every new technology stack I hop on to. πŸ˜‡

I am currently in my final year of engineering from (Electronics and Communication Engineering) a varied discipline from computer science, but since I have had this love for computer science I just can't stop learning it's ins and outs in my free time! 😎

I've been reading Hashnode for quite a while and also started sharing my learning journey in form of a blog., thanks to @Hashnode πŸ™ŒπŸ»

I constantly want to learn my way and prove my capabilities all over the world, and reading this book would definitely help me get a step closer to my goals πŸš€

Thank you for the giveaway! Syed Fazle Rahman

Β·
Carlos Powell
Carlos Powell
Feb 22, 2022

Thanks for the giveaway!

My name is Carlos Powell! I'm crazy about coding. I work as a software development manager at Lazesoft! I've been reading Hashnode for a while. However, recently I've decided to join the community!

Have a good day!

Β·
Blake Yeboah
Blake Yeboah
Feb 27, 2022

Hey everyone, thanks for hosting this giveaway Hashnode!

My name is Blake Yeboah, I'm a recent high school graduate from Australia who loves programming and web development. I've been coding for the past few years and am looking at getting my first job as a developer.

I think this book will be incredibly helpful in aiding my job search and achieving my goal of working as a professional web developer.

Thanks again for hosting this giveaway!

My Twitter - @BlakeYeboah

Image Of Tweet

Β·
Nicole Harris
Nicole Harris
Feb 22, 2022

I am a Technical Evangelist, Frontend developer, and Public Speaker. I generally write a lot on paper and whiteboard, just started to use Hashnode and it's been phenomenal.

Β·
Eliaz Bobadilla
Eliaz Bobadilla
Feb 22, 2022

Hey everyone, this giveaway looks cool! πŸŽ‰

I'm a 10th grader who is in love with building amazing software from South America. I started coding when I was 14 years old, and I have kept doing it until nowadays.

I currently consider myself a capable full-stack developer who knows a lot about CI and CD topics also about system programming, lately, I have been participating in multiple hackathons so I hope to improve my technical knowledge a lot.

This book will be great for me because two months ago I started working on the startup environment and I will like to improve my virtual presence.

Β·
Swati Sarangi
Swati Sarangi
Feb 22, 2022

Thanks Syed Fazle Rahman and hashnode for providing an opportunity to introduce myself!

I am working as a software developer in an Electronics MNC in HK. I hold a master's degree in Electrical Engineering and have always been passionate about coding. I am exploring Qt by C++ these days.

As the name suggests, this book will act as a torch-bearer for any beginner developer like me who wants to understand the nitty-gritty of software development without getting lost. This vast sea of resources may make naive developers overwhelmed. So , this book will guide them through all hurdles of learning.

twitter.PNG

Β·
Jason Nham
Jason Nham
Feb 22, 2022

My name is Jason Nham and I'm currently a senior in university studying Software Engineering.

Due to covid, it's been hard for me to land an internship. I try my best to learn with other resources such as Youtube, Udemy, Stack Overflow and recently Hashnode! This book would be a great tool to learn new skills to land my first dev job.

Twit: @JsonNham

Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 10.53.57 AM.png

Β·
Rehan Sattar
Rehan Sattar
Feb 26, 2022

Hello Everyone!!😍

I’m Rehan Sattar. A Full Stack Software Engineer from Pakistan πŸ‡΅πŸ‡° who’s passionate to become a software architect & a content creator in the future. I love to explore engineering principles, system design, clean code, and software architecture πŸš€

How this book can help me?

• Right now, I’m in between the transition from a software engineer to a senior software engineer. This book can help me in shaping a better future and I can learn how I can advance my career.

• Secondly, I’m passionate about remote work and I want to pursue a remote engineering career soon. This book can help me do the job hunt.

• The most important part is, I’m trying to find one source of truth that can guide me from 0 to hero in terms of interview preparation. I think this book can help me in this regard as well.

Looking forward to it. Thanks! ❀️

Also, Shared on Twitter πŸ‘‡

image.png

Β·
Aravind V
Aravind V
Mar 2, 2022

Not sure if the giveaway has stock left, I believe this book would be a great help to me for continuing my blogging journey improving it day by day and my greater aspiration to land in a dream job.

Β·
Omar Moustafa
Omar Moustafa
Feb 22, 2022

Thanks Eleftheria Batsou & Syed Fazle Rahman for these great giveaways!

Omar Mostafa

Introduction:

Allow me to introduce myself, thank you 😊

I am Omar Mostafa and university student. My hobby and the thing I love to do is programming, to dive more, especially in creating open source apps which helps the world and the humanity. I was inspired by my dad as he was using Linux Servers and programming every day in his job.

Why the book will be helpful for me ?

This book will be helpful for me as I'll be soon searching for jobs as I see that I have an excellent opportunity for getting a excellent job which I can get from it a perfect profit, as programming is the most important job in the future as everyone knows!

Computer Programmers

image.png

Robotics Engineers

image.png

Web Developers

image.png

Source: Will Robots Take My Job?

Thanks again Eleftheria Batsou & Syed Fazle Rahman, hope to see you in an event soon !

Kind regards

Β·
Miki Szeles
Miki Szeles
Feb 22, 2022

Hi! I am MiklΓ³s(Miki) Szeles from Hungary. I am an enthusiastic software developer since my childhood. I work as a Senior Software Engineer in Testing (SDET) using Karate DSL and Selenide.

I am always trying to find ways to improve myself, so this book would be an awesome help for me.

Β·
Shubham Kumar
Shubham Kumar
Feb 22, 2022

Hello Sir, Myself Shubham, I'm a college student, a passionate learner Love to write what I learned? and Read what, that add stars to my working life? As a student, this book will help me in getting more exposure to the corporate world!!

Β·
Syl Simon
Syl Simon
Feb 22, 2022

I’m Syl, and I started out as a digital marketer but quickly realised that I enjoyed understanding how websites work a little too much. So instead of going through the marketing route, I decided to take a leap of faith and head out to my journey of being a developer.

The Standout Developer can help me understand the journey of what it takes to standout as a developer and learn from those who have made it. Inspiring me and many others who’d like to walk this path!

And thanks for this giveaway!

Β·
Himanshu Singh
Himanshu Singh
Feb 23, 2022

My name is Himanshu Singh. Currently, I am in my final year (last semester) my college and I am also a part of job-oriented web development BootCamp, where I am learning to get a job.

As there are only 3 months are left of my college, this book can help me a lot while giving interviews.

GitHub

Β·
Sriraman
Sriraman
Feb 23, 2022

Hi,

Great that you are running this Giveaway for the developers :)

I'm Sriraman, passionate web developer who like to build, break, and fix things. Interested in using technology to make Social impact. I started writing programs in school days just for fun. I loved it. so, just continued it as my career.

I'm not specifically searching for jobs as of now. But, I want to keep improving as a developer myself. Hashnode helped me to upscale my skills on multiple ways till now. So, I hope that I'll be able to utilize this as well in future.

Thanks Syed Fazle Rahman Sandeep Panda for helping me over many years :)

Β·
Saravanan
Saravanan
Feb 23, 2022

Hi, everyone

I am Saravanan work in banglore past 2 years and i am still beginners in web and mobile development in javascript and react native.

I have to develop my communication and development skill to profesional so, this book going to help me update my skills

Twitter:@Saravanan_Think

Thanks everyone!

Β·
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Feb 23, 2022

Great giveaway!

I'm a mid-weight dev stuck in mid-level roles, eager to move upwards into senior positions.

Started in web design 10 years ago and moved into development roles, now full stack preferring laravel/php development.

I want to use my tech skills for good causes, currently working at a marine biology charity.

This book will hopefully help me move into a senior role and encourage me share more online, my hashnode blog is slowly growing.

Twitter account here .

Β·
Aashish Panthi
Aashish Panthi
Feb 23, 2022

Wow! I am Aashish Panthi. A web developer, student, and just a crazy guy who spends most of his time on the computer not knowing what he is doing. And of course, I also write tech blogs on hashnode.

In my free time, I love reading books. So this book will help me grow as a creator and simply help me to think better and generalized what to do when I get stuck.

Β·
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Feb 24, 2022

Thanks for the amazing giveaway Syed and Hashnode. Great Ebook & Giveaway πŸš€πŸš€

I'm a self-taught Web developer based in India. I have worked as a web developer in growing startup.

Sharing a bit of my knowledge to abate it's complexity for you all.

This book will definitely gonna help me something new from her experience. πŸš€πŸ˜ƒ

Twitter announcement πŸ˜ƒ

Β·
Lahat Mariel
Lahat Mariel
Feb 27, 2022

I want to be a Developer and need resources like this book to help realize my dream. If am favored for this book then you have already set me on the right path and are part of this journey. - With Love Lahat Mariel South Sudan

Β·
Hussain Code
Hussain Code
Feb 28, 2022

Hi, I am Mohammad Hussain, I am working as a senior analyst. I have 2 years of experience in software development using the technology like Java, Spring boot and APIs. I have recently joined the hashnode and started publishing my articles and getting very good response. so i have started continuing to post on hashnode. This book would be great help to me for continuing my blog and improving it day by day.

Thanks for this giveaway πŸš€

hashnode.PNG

Β·
Ketan Saraf
Ketan Saraf
Mar 2, 2022

Intro πŸ‘‹

My name is Ketan Saraf. I am a full-stack developer. I love to build applications with great aesthetic designs.

Why? πŸ€”

Do you ever need a reason to read something that you like?

Thank you 😊

Β·