Stas Klymenko

165 likes

·

18.0K reads

4 comments

Abhishek Kaushik
Abhishek Kaushik
Feb 21, 2022

Its quite informative.How long will it take to travel by above-mentioned road map for a very first beginner??

·
·1 reply
Stas Klymenko
Stas Klymenko
Author
·Feb 21, 2022

Thanks, Abhishek! It really depends on the level you want to get in this area and how much time you will spend practicing. I've started actively working with Node.js in early spring last year. You can start very fast with the basics and simple backend apps or APIs. But it will take some time to master your skills.

·
Abdelkader Haddag
Abdelkader Haddag
Feb 26, 2022

I love the breakdown and the process like explanation. For the meantime I am learning more about JS to get ready for using it both on frontend and backend sides as I am planning to acquire more skills to be a full-stack developer aside from AI-oriented career for more freelance chances and freelance collab situations.

Thank you so much for the information. ❤️

·
Dmytro Pavlov
Dmytro Pavlov
Jan 19, 2023

Hello Stas, thank you for this roadmap. What would you add more for this roadmap? For example if we consider not just Node.js engineer, but the backend engineer. And how much the backend engineer need to know about frontend? I know that it is a holywar question, but still

·