Dhruva Srinivas
Dhruva Srinivas
May 10, 2022

Tysm!

·
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Feb 23, 2022

I recently setup umami on heroku but there after 10000 rows it becomes 9$/month and was looking for different options.

How many clicks was for your site to come under 5$/month ?

·
·6 replies
Anish De
Anish De
Author
·Feb 23, 2022

So, I got about 2.5k visits to all my sites (I have 3 sites) this month and usage is about $0.8375. Also, there is somewhat a base cost as the nextjs app is running all the time so even if you get a lot of visitors, it wouldn't linearly go up, rather it would go up very less. However, there is a limit of 1gb storage in the base plan (should be plenty for maybe 50k page views, can't say for sure though as there is no way to check storage usage, however, it hasn't run out for me in the past 3-4 months of using it (7.5k page views))

Also, you can upgrade to the developer plan (you need to provide a valid credit card but won't be charged until you reach $10/month of usage per month and will only be charged for anything above that) which gives 100gb of storage for free.

·
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Feb 23, 2022

Crazy. Will move to this soon then. Need to figure out how to migrate the current data to this Anish De

·
Lalit
Lalit
May 3, 2022

Anish De I've been running Umami on Vercel and Supabase from a long time for all my side projects and blog. Currently, the combined page views of all the sides add up to about 55k page views and the whole thing just takes about 25 MB.

The 1 GB storage space on Railway is actually a lot!

·
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
May 4, 2022

So Vercel for frontend + Planetscale for backend can easily handle 100K views ? Lalit

·
Lalit
Lalit
May 4, 2022

Hrithwik Bharadwaj Supabase + Vercel should itself handle 100k+ views easily.

Planetscale's 10GB is a lot for 100k views. Though I haven't tried hosting Umami on Planetscale. I believe Supabase should itself do the job and it scales really well too!!

·
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
May 5, 2022

That's great Lalit .

Let me shift to this setup soon.

·
Pronit Ray
Pronit Ray
Mar 1, 2022

It's an amazing one!

·