Oliver Jumpertz

159 likes

·

42.1K reads

33 comments

Manojkumar
Manojkumar
Feb 6, 2022

Hey, Oliver. This is Manojkumar. A follower from India. Thank you so much for opening my eye to the carrier.

·
·4 replies
Oliver Jumpertz
Oliver Jumpertz
Author
·Feb 6, 2022

Hey Manojkumar, super happy you find it useful! I really hope you enjoy it a lot to go through this roadmap and learn a lot along the way! 💛

·
Manojkumar
Manojkumar
Feb 6, 2022

Oliver, can you share something... What after web3, blockchain? Is there anything after this?

·
Oliver Jumpertz
Oliver Jumpertz
Author
·Feb 6, 2022

Manojkumar Well, what do you mean? After Web 3? It's like asking what comes after web dev. You can work in the field if you like and build projects. Or you learn something else. That is all up to you. 😊

·
Manojkumar
Manojkumar
Feb 6, 2022

No. It's not like that. In the past, people used letters for communication. Then telephone, mails, and apps. This is an evolution of communication. Likewise, now people using and learning web3 and blockchain. So what is the next thing after this?

·
Surajit Shaw
Surajit Shaw
Feb 6, 2022

Excellent thread Oliver, with so much detailing 🙌

Bookmarked for future reference

·
·1 reply
Oliver Jumpertz
Oliver Jumpertz
Author
·Feb 6, 2022

Super glad to hear that, Surajit. I hope you enjoy it some day! 💛

·
Arun K C
Arun K C
Feb 6, 2022

Thanks, Oliver for this awesome article!! Such a clear roadmap to follow. It's really helpful for beginners like me. 🙌

Bookmarked for future reference. ✅

·
·1 reply
Oliver Jumpertz
Oliver Jumpertz
Author
·Feb 6, 2022

Arun, my friend. Super glad to get this awesome feedback from you! I hope you'll enjoy going through it at some point! 💛

·
Olubisi Idris Ayinde
Olubisi Idris Ayinde
Feb 7, 2022

This is really amazing Oliver JumpertzThanks for sharing 💙

·
·1 reply
Oliver Jumpertz
Oliver Jumpertz
Author
·Feb 7, 2022

Idris, my dear friend, thank you so much! 💛🙏🏻

·
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Feb 9, 2022

That's awesome Oliver Jumpertz! I'm glad you created this roadmap, I remember an older one about web3, so it's nice to be able to check this new one too!

Bookmarked it!

·
·1 reply
Oliver Jumpertz
Oliver Jumpertz
Author
·Feb 9, 2022

Awesome to hear that, Eleftheria! 💛🙏🏻

·
DIEGO CACERES
DIEGO CACERES
Feb 10, 2022

Hey, I'm Diego from Colombia, I want to learn about this (solidity and smart contracts), it was amazing this post, it will help me a lot, thanks!

·
·1 reply
Oliver Jumpertz
Oliver Jumpertz
Author
·Feb 10, 2022

Glad you find it useful, Diego!

·
Jorge Romero
Jorge Romero
Feb 11, 2022

That Solidity patterns repo is pure gold! Thank you Oliver Jumpertz

There is another game: capture the ether, which is also focused in security.

·
·1 reply
Oliver Jumpertz
Oliver Jumpertz
Author
·Feb 11, 2022

Thanks a lot for mentioning capture the ether, Jorge! 💛

·
EugeneAspire17
EugeneAspire17
Feb 18, 2022

I love this article. As a freelance developer, sometimes I feel lack of my knowledge. This article gave me the big picture of Blockchain Application and Smart Contract Development. Actually, I was a Unity3D Game Developer. So, I sometimes want to go back to Unity and Games and something like that. But I know I should know about the Blockchain and should join and become a part of the great evolution though it is not so easy for me. I wish I had a list of all concepts that I have to know as a Ethereum Smart Contract Developer. That would be great help to me.

·
·1 reply
Oliver Jumpertz
Oliver Jumpertz
Author
·Feb 18, 2022

Don't worry too much about Web 3. We are still really early. You still have plenty of time to join!

·
Andrew Baisden
Andrew Baisden
Feb 19, 2022

These roadmaps are so powerful just more proof that anybody can be a developer.

·
·1 reply
Oliver Jumpertz
Oliver Jumpertz
Author
·Feb 19, 2022

I definitely agree with this, Andrew! 💛

·
Dev Shah
Dev Shah
Mar 6, 2022

Hey, Oliver. I have just started learning Blockchain and I am confused about where to start my journey. I have learned basic concepts of Blockchain like smart contracts, solidity, Ethereum, etc. Could you guide me further?

·
·1 reply
Oliver Jumpertz
Oliver Jumpertz
Author
·Mar 6, 2022

Hey Shah,

this roadmap gives you everything you need. Where can't you follow along?

·
Pawan Kumar Chaurasia
Pawan Kumar Chaurasia
Mar 15, 2022

Blockchain Smart Contracts for Driving Business Innovation While looking for services for smart contracts I found your blog based on smart contracts. We also have blog content about the smart contract. I assured you, you will get unique and informative content. If you are interested visit our blog blockchain.oodles.io/blog/blockchain-smart…

·
Avi Bhawnani
Avi Bhawnani
Mar 16, 2022

Hey Oliver , Can you please suggest that I have to learn Node.js , React.js for starting with Blockchain ?

·
Pawan Kumar Chaurasia
Pawan Kumar Chaurasia
Apr 8, 2022

It is not an easy feat to launch a cryptocurrency exchange . Indeed, it’s pricey, time-consuming, and full of hard-to-predict roadblocks. However, here’s a brief of all that a full-fledged exchange needs: blockchain.oodles.io/blog/crypto-exchange-… In this blog read more about Secure and Efficient Crypto Exchange Development like Binance

·
Aspire Coder
Aspire Coder
Apr 11, 2022

Hi Oliver, Thank you for the awesome roadmap! I have a question. May I ask the approximate range of how many days/months this roadmap will take?

·
Elvis Van
Elvis Van
Jun 5, 2022

Fantastic!

·