Sign in
Robin Martijn

98 likes

1.3K reads

12 comments

Shivam Narkar
Shivam Narkar
Jan 8, 2022

Got motivated with article man ! Such a inspiration I love it 鉂も潳, And I love the idea that if you don't have any startup idea in your mind but you have the capital , just invest it to the one till you get it 鉂も潳

1 reply
Robin Martijn
Robin Martijn
Author
Jan 8, 2022

Thanks Shivam! Glad you got inspiration out of this!

Syed Qasim Abbas
Syed Qasim Abbas
Jan 8, 2022

Sometimes it get's very hard to achieve this success. I have been serving in multiple tech companies but didn't get a chance to launch my own company till 2018. Now, I am having my own companny " Two Runs " and a " tech blog ". These both are helping me to get the success. Your article is a big motivations for start ups.

Cess
Cess
Jan 8, 2022

Amazing story

Raghav Singh Gulia
Raghav Singh Gulia
Jan 9, 2022

Feeling inspired by this.... keep it up!

Victor Eke
Victor Eke
Jan 9, 2022

This is quite impressive. I learned a lot from this. Thanks for sharing Robin Martijn.

I have a question though, will Cronly be open-sourced? Will be cool to contribute to its growth. 馃専

2 replies
Robin Martijn
Robin Martijn
Author
Jan 9, 2022

Hi Eke! Thanks for your support! Glad that the post could help you.

I do not plan on open sourcing Cronly as of now, but there's an amazing competitor (Healthchecks.io) which is opensourced.

If you're interested in contributing to a product like this, you could have a look there! That company is also a one-man show and built in public.

Victor Eke
Victor Eke
Jan 10, 2022

Thanks for the info, will check them out. 馃檹馃徑

David Serrano
David Serrano
Jan 9, 2022

Well done, besides the transfer of the online assets, how was the process of transferring the legal entity? I guess that you both had to do a lot of paperwork.

1 reply
Robin Martijn
Robin Martijn
Author
Jan 9, 2022

Hey David! Thanks! Actually, there was little paperwork.

It helped that we were in the same country, but we didn't transfer the company itself, but everything it owned. I already had another company which I used to take over the assets.

Abdul-Qudus Olajide
Abdul-Qudus Olajide
Jan 9, 2022

This was an amazing read man, I've been intrigued with the Idea of building a startup for the longest time, seeing as I' have quite some experience working in one. Thanks for sharing MicroAcquire and what it took to get your first Company, looking forward to an exciting future for your Company.

• you earned a follow 馃挍
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Jan 10, 2022

Congratulations! Amazing story 馃檶