Rahul Das
Rahul Das
Jan 7, 2022

Amazing article. Congratulations Eda ✨

·
Yash solanki
Yash solanki
Jan 6, 2022

This is a really great blog Eda!!🔥 I find my learning more like yours with a mix of posting content and exploring as well. You've said it right! web3 space is evolving everyday and keeping track of everything is hard and not required as well. I guess I've wasted many days doing this. I'm gonna go back to coding solidity now😁 Thanks for sharing your journey!!🙌

·
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Jan 7, 2022

I just bookmarked it for the resources!

Congratulations Eda

You learned so much and I'm glad you are not writing only about the "beautiful" things but also about the downsides and mistakes.

Keep up the great work.

·
Shivam Narkar
Shivam Narkar
Jan 8, 2022

Congrats Eda So much too learn in this article ! Well being honest I never hyped for web3 ever ! But now I think I must try how actually these all blockchain works ! IT will be a great pleasure to follow #100daysofweb3 . Gonna try it soon ...!

·
Emmanuel Awosika
Emmanuel Awosika
Jan 11, 2022

Hi Eda! This is an amazing piece. From writing about Web3 technologies, I've always thought the space had enormous potential--and your views confirm that.

Can't wait to see what you'll come up with in your next phase!

·
Ethan Merrill
Ethan Merrill
Jan 12, 2022

Nice article! What is this new content engine you speak of?

·
Sachin Bhosale
Sachin Bhosale
Jan 14, 2022

Thanks for the excellent article! It gave me good amount of resources to go through.

·
Steven Tey
Steven Tey
Jan 19, 2022

Incredible article! Thanks for sharing your journey with us Eda! :)

·
Dima V.
Dima V.
Oct 24, 2022

Amazing article Eda. I'm at the beginning of the journey, and so great to see the progress of others who made it through! What course (if any) would you recommend to a non-developer (product manager) to start building things?

·