Sign in
Victor Ikechukwu

18 comments

Chris Bongers
Chris Bongers
Jan 1, 2022

Hey Victor!

I mean dude you are 17, no stress in not getting a job yet! You are young my man.

And you are a promise to the future, so I'm sure 2022 will be your year 🤘 Keep up the great work and happy new year 🎉

·
·1 reply
Victor Ikechukwu
Victor Ikechukwu
Author
·Jan 1, 2022

Thanks you so much Chris Bongers! 😆

I mean dude you are 17, no stress in not getting a job yet! You are young my man.

😆That's exactly what I intend to do this year, not planing on actively looking for jobs rather opportunities/avenues to skill up and increase my knowledge base.

Glad to have crossed paths with you. You motivate me a lot and I have also learnt a lot from your content. Thanks and Happy New Year to you too!🥂

·
Olubisi Idris Ayinde
Olubisi Idris Ayinde
Jan 3, 2022

This is amazing Victor Ikechukwu Don't go too hard on yourself, just take it a step at a time...

I wish you a wonderful year ahead

·
·1 reply
Victor Ikechukwu
Victor Ikechukwu
Author
·Jan 4, 2022

Thanks so much Olubisi Idris Ayinde 💖💖💯🙌🏾

·
Dev By RayRay
Dev By RayRay
Jan 1, 2022

He Victor Ikechukwu I loved to read your year review.

I see you are 17 years old and have achieved so much! I don't think I have achieved that much at the same age! 🙏

I think it's a good thing that you have set goals for yourself, but don't burn out! Be patient with yourself! In my 12 years of being a front-end developer, I had to have a lot of patience with myself. I made so many mistakes in all those years, but I see that as a good thing.

Have patient and making tons of mistakes will make you a better learner. Because if you don't make mistakes, you can't learn from them 😉.

As Chris Bongers said, I believe there is a very bright future for you in 2022 with loads of lessons to learn.

And I'm very proud you have written that many paid posts 😎

·
·1 reply
Victor Ikechukwu
Victor Ikechukwu
Author
·Jan 2, 2022

Wow thanks so much Dev By RayRay for the advice.

Yeah definitely taking it easy on myself this year and being patient with things, not really in a rush LOL 😂

As Chris Bongers said, I believe there is a very bright future for you in 2022 with loads of lessons to learn. And I'm very proud you have written that many paid posts 😎

Gee, thanks 🤗

·
Caleb Olojo
Caleb Olojo
Feb 6, 2022

Hey Victor 😎,

This is a great start! Looking forward to the intense growth you'd accomplish this year! 🔥

Here's to building and becoming better🍷

·
·1 reply
Victor Ikechukwu
Victor Ikechukwu
Author
·Feb 6, 2022

Thanks so much Caleb! 😍 and same to you 🙏🏾

·
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Jan 2, 2022

Happy New Year Victor!

You're really doing well, I admire your commitment and determination for growing and especially the fact you've started earning money 😂

Greater heights this new year 🚀

·
·1 reply
Victor Ikechukwu
Victor Ikechukwu
Author
·Jan 4, 2022

😂😂 Greater heights this new year to you too man and Happy New Year!

·
David Herbert
David Herbert
Jan 2, 2022

Thanks for sharing Victor, this year will be a good year for us all.

·
Ayodele Samuel Adebayo
Ayodele Samuel Adebayo
Jan 3, 2022

You've always been amazing, and I believe at this rate you will hit your goals for 2022 and beyond.

Cheers.

·
·1 reply
Victor Ikechukwu
Victor Ikechukwu
Author
·Jan 4, 2022

Thanks bro 🤗 and same to you!

·
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Jan 3, 2022

"Went from 0 - 17k views on my @hashnode blog within a span of 3 months." congrats Victor Ikechukwu! ✨

You have achieved so much, at such a young age! you should be feeling proud of yourself

·
Victor Eke
Victor Eke
Jan 1, 2022

You have a bright future Victor, and I wish you all the best. 💯🙌🏾

·
·1 reply
Victor Ikechukwu
Victor Ikechukwu
Author
·Jan 1, 2022

Thanks so much bro, for everything you do. 💖💖