Kacie Ahmed

431 likes

ยท

25.6K reads

66 comments

Ameen
Ameen
Jan 1, 2022

This is an EXCELLENT article about how to get into WEB3. It was a very informative article, and I personally enjoyed reading it.

You are great at conveying things literally. Looking forward to your next great article.

ยท
Akebu
Akebu
Dec 31, 2021

This is amazingly written and insightful on how to get into Web3 even for a beginner.

ยท
ยท1 reply
Kacie Ahmed
Kacie Ahmed
Author
ยทDec 31, 2021

0 idea what happened to my reply ๐Ÿคฃ

Thank you Akebu! I appreciate your support and I'm really glad you enjoyed the post :D

ยท
Faheem Khan
Faheem Khan
Dec 31, 2021

Interesting article, contains so much value. Well done, Kacie ๐Ÿ”ฅ

ยท
ยท1 reply
Kacie Ahmed
Kacie Ahmed
Author
ยทDec 31, 2021

Thank you Faheem! It's been quite a journey ๐Ÿ˜ญ

ยท
Shawn mels
Shawn mels
Dec 31, 2021

This was an amazing read, Kacie. I picked up a lot definitely worth the read. Excited for more articles from you my friend!!!

ยท
ยท1 reply
Kacie Ahmed
Kacie Ahmed
Author
ยทDec 31, 2021

Woohoo! Thank you Shawn

I'm excited to see you here, it's crazy how long we've known each other now ๐Ÿคฃ

ยท
Suhail Kakar
Suhail Kakar
Dec 31, 2021

It is an amazing and well-written article, Kacie :)

Thanks for sharing!

ยท
ยท1 reply
Kacie Ahmed
Kacie Ahmed
Author
ยทDec 31, 2021

Thank you Suhail! I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

ยท
Prasanna Jung Thapa
Prasanna Jung Thapa
Dec 31, 2021

Amazing Kacie, It's extremely well written and easy on the eye. Will definitely come back to this blog in the near future๐Ÿ˜‰

ยท
ยท1 reply
Kacie Ahmed
Kacie Ahmed
Author
ยทDec 31, 2021

Thank you Prasanna! I appreciate the kind words and support :^)

ยท
Olubisi Idris Ayinde
Olubisi Idris Ayinde
Dec 31, 2021

Well detailed.. Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜Š

ยท
ยท1 reply
Kacie Ahmed
Kacie Ahmed
Author
ยทDec 31, 2021

Aye! Thank you Idris!!

ยท
ร–zer Tayiz
ร–zer Tayiz
Dec 31, 2021

Great article, thanks. I'm in the very beginning of my journey into Web3, (learning HTML-CSS etc) but I do both plan to "learn in public" and produce content regularly.

Hopefully, soon this will result in maybe some freelance gigs here and there first, then to a full time job.

Very assuring to read that someone did this a few months before me and have been successful. Now my plan feels more doable and reliable.

I also appreciate how you talked about hackathons and non-tech jobs. I recently have joined codesless conduct and got a bounty for a tweet I have written.

Looking forward to joining even more events in the future.

ยท
ยท3 replies
Kacie Ahmed
Kacie Ahmed
Author
ยทDec 31, 2021

DM me if you ever need help ร–zer!

And thank you!

ยท
ร–zer Tayiz
ร–zer Tayiz
Dec 31, 2021

Thanks, that means a lot to me. Kacie Ahmed

ยท
Ramanathan
Ramanathan
May 9, 2022

Awesome ๐Ÿ‘. How to be active in dao community even if we are not tweeting ?

ยท
Michael Klem
Michael Klem
Dec 31, 2021

Great article! If you want to understand the web3 eco system, follow Kacie. Asking yourself "why" and then researching is a great way to learn deeper too

ยท
ยท1 reply
Kacie Ahmed
Kacie Ahmed
Author
ยทDec 31, 2021

Thank you Michael! I appreciate you!

ยท
Yash solanki
Yash solanki
Dec 31, 2021

To the point and so valuable๐Ÿ”ฅ your journey has inspired me to choose web3 for my career and all I can say is thanks a ton kacie!!๐Ÿ’›

ยท
ยท1 reply
Kacie Ahmed
Kacie Ahmed
Author
ยทDec 31, 2021

Aye!! Yash!

Thank you so much! I appreciate your support and feedback!

ยท
Aldrin
Aldrin
Dec 31, 2021

Kacie, WOW!

ยท
ยท1 reply
Kacie Ahmed
Kacie Ahmed
Author
ยทJan 4, 2022

Thank you Aldrin!

ยท
Tawseef nabi
Tawseef nabi
Dec 31, 2021

amazing ..got inspired thanks alot

ยท
ยท1 reply
Kacie Ahmed
Kacie Ahmed
Author
ยทJan 4, 2022

Thank you for reading Tawseef :^)

ยท
Ayesha Sahar
Ayesha Sahar
Dec 31, 2021

This is such a great article๐Ÿ”ฅ Thank you so much for sharing๐Ÿ˜Š

ยท
ยท1 reply
Kacie Ahmed
Kacie Ahmed
Author
ยทJan 4, 2022

Thank you Ayesha!

ยท
Mukunde Brisa
Mukunde Brisa
Dec 31, 2021

This is very straight Kacie. I didnโ€™t know about the advanced knowledge of web3. Iโ€™m looking forward to advancing my skills

ยท
Afoma Orji
Afoma Orji
Jan 1, 2022

You never fail to deliver Kacie !

ยท
ยท1 reply
Kacie Ahmed
Kacie Ahmed
Author
ยทJan 4, 2022

Thank you Afoma ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ

ยท
Daniel Healy
Daniel Healy
Jan 1, 2022

Great article, Kacie! Really enjoyed reading that and it cleared up a lot of questions I had about Web3! Looking forward to more of your content ๐Ÿคฉ

ยท
Samuel Barre
Samuel Barre
Jan 1, 2022

Loved your article ! Nice work ! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

ยท
Kaushal Joshi
Kaushal Joshi
Jan 1, 2022

It is truly very inspiring journey brother, all the best for future work ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

ยท
Rashid Javed
Rashid Javed
Jan 1, 2022

Thank you so much for putting together such a wonderful blog. What you mentioned about skillset of web3 is an eye opener. As a newbie to this area, i was also under the delusion that following are enough for web3 -Minting NFTs -Creating cryptocurrencies -Making DApps

But it is not, there is a lot more to learn before claiming to be a web3 developer.

ยท
Annie ๐Ÿฆ„โšก
Annie ๐Ÿฆ„โšก
Jan 2, 2022

Nice work Kacie! You've learned much and gone far in such a short time! Excited to see what 2022 has in store for you! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

ยท
ยท1 reply
Kacie Ahmed
Kacie Ahmed
Author
ยทJan 4, 2022

Thank you Annie! I'm excited too

I want this to be my year :D

ยท
Kamran Ahmad
Kamran Ahmad
Jan 2, 2022

Wow amazing info about web 3

ยท
Ben Ryan
Ben Ryan
Jan 2, 2022

Hi Kacie, thanks for sharing all the helpful tips to land a job in Web3. Since you mentioned a lot about back-end web3 developers who need advanced skills of Web3 understanding like:

• Smart contract security
  • Gas optimization
  • Design patterns

But what about front-end web3 developers? You said it's far less technically stressful compared to the back-end and the jobs are similar with front-end web2 developers. Do front-end developers need to know Solidity to Mint Smart Contracts too? or Just create a DAPP using web3js or ethersjs? Looking forward to your amazing advice, thanks in advance Kacie ๐Ÿ™

ยท
NELSON MICHAEL
NELSON MICHAEL
Jan 2, 2022

Thank you for writing this article. Time for me to dive into uncharted waters :-)

ยท
Emmanuel
Emmanuel
Jan 3, 2022

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I am currently looking to launch myself in the web3 space and you just give me great advices on how to approach this for the next couple of months.

ยท
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Jan 3, 2022

That is such an inspiring story Kacie Ahmed.

I loved what you said at the beginning "Wrong. It's never that simple.", indeed it's never easy, but with all the hard work you were able to make it!

I'm sure you'll have a great future. Happy 2022!

ยท
ยท1 reply
Kacie Ahmed
Kacie Ahmed
Author
ยทJan 4, 2022

Thank you Eleftheria! I appreciate that a lot

Happy New Year!

ยท
Trishul Mukherjee
Trishul Mukherjee
Jan 3, 2022

Extremely well written. I am just starting my journey and even though I have been in the app dev domain for over a decade, it's giving me the jitters just getting started. But good luck to everyone out here trying to make it as a Web3 dev!

ยท
AX
AX
Jan 3, 2022

This is an honest writing, I must say. Gave me so much insight on web3. Thanks mate. Keep writing and inspiring.

ยท
Kritika Pattalam Bharathkumar
Kritika Pattalam Bharathkumar
Jan 4, 2022

This is a really EXCELLENT article. Thanks for sharing such a detailed article, this helps to understand what to expect when exploring web3.

ยท
ยท1 reply
Kacie Ahmed
Kacie Ahmed
Author
ยทJan 4, 2022

Thank you for reading Kritika!

ยท
Next Crypto Jobs
Next Crypto Jobs
Mar 21, 2022

This is such a great article. This Job board might help alot of Job seekers: nextcryptojobs .com

ยท
Khairallah AL-Awady
Khairallah AL-Awady
Dec 31, 2021

This article really intrigued me, Kacie! :)

Thank you for sharing!

ยท
ยท1 reply
Kacie Ahmed
Kacie Ahmed
Author
ยทDec 31, 2021

Khairallah! Thank you for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I appreciate you :^)

ยท
Michael Larocca
Michael Larocca
Dec 31, 2021

Awesome article, Kacie!

ยท
ยท1 reply
Kacie Ahmed
Kacie Ahmed
Author
ยทJan 4, 2022

Thank you Michael!

ยท
Arunkumar Shanmugavel
Arunkumar Shanmugavel
Jan 1, 2022

very informative blog

ยท
Sumudu Siriwardana
Sumudu Siriwardana
Jan 1, 2022

This article is very insightful, Kacie! Love the way you have simply explained all the expectations and what we need to do in a simple form. Great article!

ยท
ยท1 reply
Kacie Ahmed
Kacie Ahmed
Author
ยทJan 4, 2022

Thank you Sumudu! That means a lot coming from you :^)

ยท
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Jan 1, 2022

Just Read it, Mate This is amazing! ๐ŸŽ‰

ยท
Gabor Pfalzer
Gabor Pfalzer
Jan 1, 2022

Very nicely written overview. For me, being mostly sceptic about Web3 as it is represented in social media, this was a very refreshing read. Looking forward to see how the Web3 space evolves, and keeping an eye on how technical solutions, and use cases evolve. Thank you for the summary, good stuff!

ยท
Happy Lee
Happy Lee
Jan 5, 2022

Could not be happier to have come across this article in one of the newsletters that I subscribed to! So well-written and easy to follow. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge in this space and your journey in getting a Web3 job! Congratulations!!!

Although I'm not a developer myself, I find it really helpful what you've covered for non-technical roles. I'm a marketer myself, specifically in growth marketing, paid media, analytics and database, what do you think the opportunities you think there are out there for a marketer like myself and how would you suggest one to approach it other than learning about the topics and being active in the community?

ยท
Bobby
Bobby
Jan 6, 2022

I will defo come back to read this when I am getting closer to the transition. SO many gems in this article

ยท
Ayomide Akinola
Ayomide Akinola
Jan 6, 2022

This is really insightful. Thanks for sharing Kacie Ahmed

ยท
Liao Feng Jiao
Liao Feng Jiao
Jan 7, 2022

Really helpful. Thank you!

ยท
Manik
Manik
Jan 13, 2022

thanks for the great article, can you suggest some online courses for learning web3 front end / full stack.

ยท
Chindukuri Pavan
Chindukuri Pavan
Jan 23, 2022

Very nice article.

Can you please provide some resources where I can learn the advanced stuff that you mentioned in the article (books or videos both are ok for me). Once again Thanks for sharing your journey

ยท
Stive Fan
Stive Fan
Jan 24, 2022

Great article man. I read it with interest!

ยท
John
John
Feb 4, 2022

Nice article!! ๐Ÿ”ฅ You can also check out web3jobs .me, I have landed a high paying Web3 job from there :)

ยท
Andriy Zhuk
Andriy Zhuk
May 3, 2022

This is very inspiring and valuable! Thank you!

ยท
Akash Shrestha
Akash Shrestha
Jun 16, 2022

nice

ยท