Daniel Cranney

151 likes

·

1.5K reads

26 comments

Savio Martin
Savio Martin
Nov 15, 2021

I have launched multiple products on ProductHunt and secured #1 product of the day for 2 of them.

ProductHunt is an amazing plaform to launch something, the community is also nice and welcomes new comers. Product and HN boosts our viewers insane.

PH and Hashnode have an loving community and it helps. Btw, nice article and congrats on launch!

·
·2 replies
Daniel Cranney
Daniel Cranney
Author
·Nov 16, 2021

Thanks a lot Savio! The community here is one of the best aspects about Hashnode I think, and you’re right HN and PH bring a lot of visitors to our sites!

The tech Twitter community really is incredibly supportive and full of interesting and intelligent people!

·
Daniel Cranney
Daniel Cranney
Author
·Nov 16, 2021

Thanks so much Savio!

The community on Hashnode is one of my favourite aspects about it, and the same for Product Hunt.

It’s filled with so many interesting people and amazing creators!

·
Jeff Svicarovich
Jeff Svicarovich
Nov 19, 2021

Nice summary thanks !

·
·1 reply
Daniel Cranney
Daniel Cranney
Author
·Nov 19, 2021

No problem at all Jeff! Glad you liked the article, I really appreciate it!

·
Jarrod Watts
Jarrod Watts
Nov 16, 2021

Congrats on the Launch Daniel, great insights!

·
·1 reply
Daniel Cranney
Daniel Cranney
Author
·Nov 16, 2021

Thanks a lot Jarrod! It was a great experience and I’ll be revisiting this topic after my second launch for sure!

·
Yuri
Yuri
Nov 16, 2021

Congratulations on the launch, Daniel!! It's a life-saving project ahahha specially the edit & preview window!

·
·1 reply
Daniel Cranney
Daniel Cranney
Author
·Nov 16, 2021

Thank you so much Yuri! I’ll be adding more features really soon so keep an eye on it 😀

·
Sandro Volpicella
Sandro Volpicella
Nov 15, 2021

Congrats!

Really cool article and thanks for sharing :)

·
·1 reply
Daniel Cranney
Daniel Cranney
Author
·Nov 15, 2021

Thanks so much Sandro! It was a great experience, and writing this will really help me improve for next time 😀

·
Samip Poudel
Samip Poudel
Nov 15, 2021

This is really inspiring Dan! I hope to launch my own product someday. Thank you for sharing your experience.

·
·1 reply
Daniel Cranney
Daniel Cranney
Author
·Nov 15, 2021

Thanks a lot Samip! I look forward to seeing what you build, and I’m glad you enjoyed the article!

·
Hxxdini
Hxxdini
Nov 15, 2021

I love it. Just a curious question, what tech stack did you use to build this?

·
·2 replies
Daniel Cranney
Daniel Cranney
Author
·Nov 15, 2021

Thanks so much! I used React and NextJS, with Tailwind for the styling 😀

·
Hxxdini
Hxxdini
Nov 25, 2021

Alright. Y'all Win. I'm Gonna Learn Javascript now.

·
Tushar Srivastava
Tushar Srivastava
Nov 15, 2021

Congratulations on the launch Daniel! Thanks for sharing these insightful lessons.

·
·1 reply
Daniel Cranney
Daniel Cranney
Author
·Nov 16, 2021

Thanks a lot Tushar! It was a lot of fun to launch, and I can’t wait to do it and learn more!

·
Dan Bamikiya
Dan Bamikiya
Nov 17, 2021

Big Congratulations Daniel!

This is my first time hearing of Product Hunt. Inspired by your post, I plan to build and launch a product idea I've had for while on there!

Thanks!

·
·2 replies
Daniel Cranney
Daniel Cranney
Author
·Nov 17, 2021

Dan, that's amazing to hear! Go for it! I'm looking forward to seeing your project so be sure to send it my way!

·
Dan Bamikiya
Dan Bamikiya
Nov 19, 2021
·
Katy A
Katy A
Jan 31, 2022

This is awesome, I love ColorHub ☺️ What analytics tool did you use?

·
·1 reply
Daniel Cranney
Daniel Cranney
Author
·Jan 31, 2022

Thanks so much Katy! I ended up going with Plausible, I love the UI and it's actually quite addictive to look over the stats!

·
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Nov 16, 2021

Congrats on the launch!

I feel these tips can be helpful for everyone, thanks for sharing them with the community Daniel Cranney 🤗

·
·1 reply
Daniel Cranney
Daniel Cranney
Author
·Nov 17, 2021

Thanks so much Eleftheria! I'm looking forward to launching more in the future, too!

·
Tawaliou ALAO
Tawaliou ALAO
Feb 10, 2023

Thank you. I'm working on a SaaS product currently so I think your article will help me

·