Sam Sycamore
Author
·Nov 9, 2021

Thank you Avneesh!!

·
Alen Abraham
Alen Abraham
Nov 9, 2021

Was searching for a proper guide in Web3 and this felt really awesome. Thank you Sam Sycamore

·
·1 reply
Sam Sycamore
Sam Sycamore
Author
·Nov 9, 2021

I'm glad you found it helpful Alen Abraham!

·
Özer Tayiz
Özer Tayiz
Nov 10, 2021

This is an awesome article. Definitely, distributed technologies, blockchains, web3, are all cutting-edge technology. I just started studying blockchain development myself.

Exciting times to be alive.

·
·1 reply
Sam Sycamore
Sam Sycamore
Author
·Nov 13, 2021

I couldn't agree more!

·
Caleb Olojo
Caleb Olojo
Nov 11, 2021

This is a great piece Sam, Thank you!

I love the last GIF (a woman wearing a traditional African attire) you used BTW 😃

·
·1 reply
Sam Sycamore
Sam Sycamore
Author
·Nov 13, 2021

That's amazing! I don't know the origin of the gif but I try to be inclusive with the media I use. :)

·
Vaibhav Chauhan
Vaibhav Chauhan
Nov 12, 2021

Great article man !!

·
·1 reply
Sam Sycamore
Sam Sycamore
Author
·Nov 13, 2021

Thanks for reading!

·
Uma
Uma
Nov 13, 2021

Your Bitcoin wallet 0.0000000 You can make it 0.1457820 every two days Kindly inbox the account manager What's app number +17575282663

·
Bojan Skrchevski
Bojan Skrchevski
Nov 15, 2021

I wonder...when all this buzz calms down and this so exciting "new" approaches of blockchains and decentralized stops buying clicks for all of you talking about things that don't fully understand and on top of that predict that the future will be based on that.

• I want to make a deal with you. You make another post then in a couple of years or more, where you have actually researched that blockchain is a one "kind of" way to achieve a concept of way to achieve eventual consistency. Something that is not new but has been around and is actually used when you reach a level of your system that probably 1000 companies in the world have reached.
  • The web is already decentralized.
  • There are governing bodies that you need to persuade for this to become a standard and not just frontend developers "wet dream"
  • No one is talking downsides and that blockchain has several potential security points where it can drastically fail.
  • The people that are making money you've mentioned are making it because of initial speculation, not because of superior technology
  • What you generally describing is for all of us to move to a dark-web based scenario, again, there will be opinions about that

So, I've seen initiatives like this come and go, some have stayed but found another purpose. It seems like no one likes to admit that having your data to yourself while offering it both hands to the entire world doesn't stick. What do you mean owning your data? And companies won't be able to misuse it. If they don't get your credit card statement from the encrypted nodes, they will just buy the information from Visa (just a dumb but plausible example)

It's all nice and good to promote the Hashnode platform but let's please take back our profession and go back to looking at facts, theory, science and math behind it. Not by doing 6min to read posts that make no sense other than misinformed people looking to profit from the buzz!!!

·
Alex Bourlotos
Alex Bourlotos
Jan 22, 2022

I knew I bookmarked this for a reason :). Now I can use my downtime having COVID to learn about web3! Awesome article and resources. I will check them out now.

·
Luke Janssen
Luke Janssen
Aug 8, 2022

Awesome read sam! I've been in the crypto space for 1.5 years now and love this round up!

IMO cosmos >>>>> polkadot

·