Arquera1505
Arquera1505
Nov 8, 2021

This is really amazing!

·
Marcelo Zárate
Marcelo Zárate
Nov 8, 2021

Excellent! This reminds me of an old book, can't remember its name now. But it is key to make a pause and solve the problem before actually coding the solution.

·
Lenin Kennedy
Lenin Kennedy
Nov 9, 2021

This is such a detailed guide! I've always struggled with Coding Incrementally and going for code first approach. This guide gave me deep insight on how the thinking process should be to solve a problem efficiently. Thanks a lot! ♥

·
nguyen hieu
nguyen hieu
Nov 9, 2021

thank you

·
Olubisi Idris Ayinde
Olubisi Idris Ayinde
Nov 9, 2021

This is really helpful Gary Vladimir Núñez López Thanks for sharing 💙

·
Juju
Juju
Nov 13, 2021

I found this really useful. Quite often when I'm working on problems I tend to get an idea from reading the brief and begin experimenting straight away. By doing this I learn a lot about various tools and techniques however this process usually ends with me banging my head against the wall for many hours only to have to completely refactor my solution, if not abandon it entirely.

The simple way in which you have explained the problem-solving approach is very helpful.

Thanks!

·
Uma
Uma
Nov 13, 2021

Have you heard about binary option trading investment where you are going to earn up to $5500 within 48hours kindly inbox Mr mark if you are interested for more details WhatsApp +17575282663

·