Sam Sycamore

357 likes

Β·

164 reads

37 comments

Gourav Khunger
Gourav Khunger
Oct 5, 2021

This is amazing! Thanks for supporting OSS :)

Β·
Β·1 reply
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Oct 6, 2021

Yeeah!

Β·
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Oct 5, 2021

Wow wow, let's go. I'm super excited about the new badges, they look really cool.

I'll be contributing to ZTM community, also in the processing learning about Stenciljs

https://github.com/zero-to-mastery/WebBlocks

Β·
Β·2 replies
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Oct 6, 2021

That sounds great! We can't wait to see your article about it!!

Β·
Victor Eke
Victor Eke
Oct 6, 2021

My boss. πŸ”₯

Β·
Anirudh Panda
Anirudh Panda
Oct 5, 2021

Let's go! Open source FTW

Β·
Β·1 reply
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Oct 6, 2021

Yeeah! Let's go. πŸ”₯

Β·
Avinash Dalvi
Avinash Dalvi
Oct 5, 2021

This is very great initiative. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ». Just had one question about "OSS Cheerleader" - Can I write about OS project which my favourite but not my project ?

Β·
Β·2 replies
Gourav Khunger
Gourav Khunger
Oct 5, 2021

Sure, why not?

Β·
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Oct 6, 2021

Yeap, you can!

Β·
Sushmita Pandey
Sushmita Pandey
Oct 5, 2021

This is so cool! Let's go πŸš€

Β·
Β·1 reply
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Oct 6, 2021

Yeah, let's do this!

Β·
Victor Eke
Victor Eke
Oct 5, 2021

Wow, this is awesome news. Lots of opportunities for everyone. πŸ™‚πŸ₯³

Β·
Β·1 reply
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Oct 6, 2021

Indeed! It's super cool 🀩

Β·
Diky Hadna πŸ‘Ύ
Diky Hadna πŸ‘Ύ
Oct 5, 2021

How do we target a specific badge? For example, if I want to get the OSS Scholar badge (or any other badges), should I put the OSS Scholar in the post title?

Or should we manually submit the article URL somewhere?

Β·
Β·3 replies
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Oct 6, 2021

Hi Diky Hadna πŸ‘Ύ,

for example: if you target "OSS Scholar" -> write about the Open Source Symposium.

At the end of your article if you wish you can specify the reason you wrote that article. Don't forget to add the tag #opensource in your article.

Β·
Diky Hadna πŸ‘Ύ
Diky Hadna πŸ‘Ύ
Oct 8, 2021

Okay thanks Eleftheria Batsou

Another question, when will the badge be given? At the end of the month or during this month after publishing the post?

Β·
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Oct 8, 2021

Diky Hadna πŸ‘Ύ after the end of the month AND after the team has checked the validity of the articles.

Β·
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Oct 5, 2021

A mind-blowing initiative at the right time. We all are talking about #opensource. It's a storm.

Β·
Β·1 reply
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Oct 6, 2021

yeahhh! So many things. πŸ€—

Β·
priyanshu paliwal
priyanshu paliwal
Oct 6, 2021

How to put our blog in these openSource categories, means what we have to do we have to add tags like

#OSS First Timer or what we have to do to get the badge. Please reply

Β·
Candy
Candy
Oct 6, 2021

October definitely should be some sort of OSS month, we need to have OSS national holidays πŸ˜‚

Β·
Anish De
Anish De
Oct 7, 2021

Great initiative, already published my first article about open-source, cant wait to write more!!!

Β·
Joe Johnston
Joe Johnston
Oct 7, 2021

Hello hackers and happy Hacktoberfest! We welcome and invite you to contribute Budibase.

Budibase is an open-source low code platform for building internal tools, and a modern alternative to Retool, Outsystems, and Mendix.

From start to finish, it's possible to build an internal tool in just a few minutes.

Budibase is different from other platforms, you can choose to build internal tools using Budibase's own database, or load data from MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, MongoDB, and more. When it comes to building your interface, you can select from a catalog of accessible components. Budibase internal tools work on mobile, tablet, and desktop.

And what's truly special, is Budibase has its own automation interface for automating the manual processes within workplaces - it also integrates with Zapier, Integromat, Slack, and more.

It's possible to deploy Budibase using Docker, K8s, Digital Ocean. We launch our new Cloud platform in a couple of days πŸš€

We appreciate all contributions and thank-you!

Joe [Cofounder of Budibase]

design-ui-wide-mobile.jpg

Β·
Ibrahim Bakare
Ibrahim Bakare
Oct 8, 2021

This is awesome!

Β·
Datagod
Datagod
Oct 22, 2021

Is there a link to the writing challenges? I know I can earn a bunch of OSS badges, but having a hard time figuring out the requirements.

Β·
Β·1 reply
Cheryi Bryant
Cheryi Bryant
Nov 11, 2021

hello am Miss Cheryi, Nice to meet you I find you very interesting You i will love to know you more please, contact me at My private mailbox ( ) let discuss more i have something very important to share with you, and also send you my picture am waiting for your mail please write me in my email box let discuss more important reason why I contacted you

Β·
Estee Tey
Estee Tey
Nov 15, 2021

Just got the OSS Mentor badge! Thank you Hashnode 🧑

Β·
AdelaHiddleston
AdelaHiddleston
Nov 22, 2021

Thanks for posting the announcement. I can't wait to see the new badges. I wish the 1v1.lol unblocked shooter game would have such nice badges

Β·
Swenyly
Swenyly
Jun 3, 2022

Very amazing! Thanks so much for your share fleeing the complex .

Β·
Sloane Holland
Sloane Holland
Jun 5, 2022

Hello Everyone

Β·
jordanlaris
jordanlaris
Jul 2, 2022

This is amazing!

Β·
Swenyly
Swenyly
Jul 7, 2022

Announcing Hashnode Open Source October - The Symposium, Grants, and New Badges! That is the good news for stickman boost.

Β·
Swenyly
Swenyly
Jul 7, 2022

The crown jewel of our festivities this month is the LIVE Hashnode Open Source Symposium, a live online conference that takes place on Thursday, October 14. This is the information I have been waiting for a long time to improve for death run 3d.

Β·
wells roberts
wells roberts
Nov 10, 2022

The approach in which you think about this situation is extremely impressive. Let's compete against a large number of other players in the color tunnel game.

Β·