Sign in
Usama Varikkottil

30 likes

11.1K reads

5 comments

Nobody
Nobody
Jan 2, 2022

Nice Find 馃憦 I wont able to send message in twitter and LinkedIn, do you have any email address for contact?

1 reply
Usama Varikkottil
Usama Varikkottil
Author
Jan 2, 2022

Glad you liked the write-up.

You can email me at

sks saini
sks saini
Jan 9, 2022

bro love you pretty clear what i have to do for bug hunting now.

just do something > get stuck > find a way around it > keep moving forward > escalate things go deep > get around > ......

1 reply
Usama Varikkottil
Usama Varikkottil
Author
Jan 9, 2022

Exactly... Learning about the target application in the first place is also really important.

Andrew Samson
Andrew Samson
Feb 4, 2022

These are the ways to delete a temporary email. Choose your online generator well, and you can do without email when you need to. When you use a Disposable Email Address, you may send and receive emails without being identified. A temporary mail box is exactly what it sounds like: a box where you may store your mail while you're away from home. This will save you a lot of time. Our service is completely free, and all you have to do is visit our website and you'll be provided with a temporary email address. When utilizing a temporary email box, there is no need to input any personal information, as there is when using a normal email account, unlike when using a regular email account. Know about Temp Mail