142 likes

·

3.4K reads

18 comments

Eslam Ahmed
Eslam Ahmed
Aug 23, 2021

That's Great article 👏👏

I have already bookmarked it for my next project and shred it to Twitter. One thing I was curious about while I was reading, some options in tscofig.json was new to me.

·
·2 replies
Joseph Tsegen
Joseph Tsegen
Author
·Aug 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback. instead of creating the tsconfig.json manually you can generate it with tsc --init in the src directory and then edit the part you need. it will contain comments which will explain what each option does.

·
Joseph Tsegen
Joseph Tsegen
Author
·Aug 23, 2021

I am curious do you think devs actually use typescript in this manner with plain html and css?

·
Arbaaz
Arbaaz
Aug 24, 2021

Try tsdx

·
·1 reply
Joseph Tsegen
Joseph Tsegen
Author
·Aug 24, 2021

wow thanks I had no idea this was a thing

·
Nasira Raesha
Nasira Raesha
Aug 25, 2021

This article really helped me in studying

·
·1 reply
Joseph Tsegen
Joseph Tsegen
Author
·Aug 25, 2021

wow I am glad I could help 🤗

·
Joshua
Joshua
Aug 23, 2021

WOW!!!! awesome blog, typescript master, you really good at setting up such project

·
·1 reply
Joseph Tsegen
Joseph Tsegen
Author
·Aug 23, 2021

Thanks very much bro, I am still far from being a typescript master thou 😅 but I get there to some degree of course.

·
Carlos Rodriguez
Carlos Rodriguez
Aug 30, 2021

I one of that guy who is using typescript outside of the React or others common environment.

Your article save me. After a couple of days trying to make Gulp do exactly this, I arrive to here to find out Webpack is what I needed. The problem of Gulp was , even with the same tsconfig you have here, he compile the import statement into a "define" in the final .js bundle file. Then, the browser start to complaint because do not know what is "define".

Anyway, this simple Webpack work like charm in the first run. Thank you for sharing it!

·
·1 reply
Joseph Tsegen
Joseph Tsegen
Author
·Aug 31, 2021

Thanks for the feedback I am glad my article was helpful.

·
Vijay Thirugnanam
Vijay Thirugnanam
Aug 24, 2021

I created a boilerplate for TypeScript with rollup. It has some additional features like unit testing, storybook, etc.

·
·1 reply
Joseph Tsegen
Joseph Tsegen
Author
·Aug 24, 2021

thanks for your response I'll check this out

·
Benjamin James
Benjamin James
Aug 28, 2021

I found a webiste that virtually contains everything i nnedded. I was browsing on my computer one day and i came to about a website called sheepskinplanet I was curious about what they got to offer so i started exploring their products and to my surprise i found authentic rugs made up of pure Australian sheep skin. They caught my eye in an instance and i ordred up a stack of pelts for my home and my office. Now i am so delighted with their product that i couldn't stop myself from praising their quality and products. I am happy and satisfied customer and i would suggest you to follow in my foot prints and order up. I will leave you with the link. Medical Sheepskin

·
Benjamin James
Benjamin James
Aug 28, 2021

Hellow Frieends Plz Give Me Your Positive Response On My Website And I Hope Visit And Enjoy Our Website mba dissertation writing

·
Benjamin James
Benjamin James
Aug 28, 2021

Hellow Im Here To Promote My Site Plz Visit My Site Ejoy Thanks Dollar Leather Jackets

·
Shansa Akbar
Shansa Akbar
Nov 7, 2022

On which port we can run this alert and code as 4200 and 3000 is not working for this.

·