Hrithwik Bharadwaj

248 likes

ยท

1.8K reads

38 comments

Savio Martin
Savio Martin
Aug 17, 2021

Interesting article Hrithwik Bharadwaj, very good job here. Also thanks for making use of slickr for the cover image. Keep up the good work ๐Ÿ‘

ยท
ยท1 reply
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Author
ยทAug 17, 2021

It was a great experience and pretty powerful tool.

Would love to see if the text can be edited directly from the picture / on the picture directly

ยท
Kritika Pattalam Bharathkumar
Kritika Pattalam Bharathkumar
Aug 17, 2021

These are really great tips!!!.

ยท
ยท1 reply
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Author
ยทAug 17, 2021

Thank you Kritika

ยท
Benjamin Kalungi
Benjamin Kalungi
Aug 17, 2021

The knowledge I have been waiting for. Thanks for sharing...

ยท
ยท1 reply
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Author
ยทAug 17, 2021

Thanks Benjamin

ยท
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Aug 17, 2021

Hrithwik Bharadwaj, thanks for the pointers. Very helpful.

I am not pro at blogging but as a YouTuber, I have learnt a thing or two about growing your online presence.

It would be great to get guidance in doing better in Youtube video making. I need to bring my consistency gear high there but indeed seeking help to grow there. Please share and write more about that too.

... and great that you remember our call. Feeling happy about it.

ยท
ยท1 reply
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Author
ยทAug 17, 2021

Thanks for your guidance Tapas. About YouTube, I started writing some bit about YouTube few days back on my notion. Will complete it soon and share it with you for sure.

If you need a one line answer. The new way to get better reach on YouTube is to upload daily/ low effort content and for dev videos it is 2x harder.

One of the few who is getting traction and consistent with Dev videos recently is Sid Palas and Mehul Mohan .

If you want a general framework for longtime growth. My article on the way

ยท
Maddy
Maddy
Aug 17, 2021

Thanks for this! I've just started blogging and I'm really enjoying it! ๐Ÿคฉ Great way to learn in my opinion.

ยท
ยท1 reply
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Author
ยทAug 18, 2021

Absolutely agree

ยท
Cybear Tron
Cybear Tron
Aug 18, 2021

NICE ARTICLE :D!!

Have a question btw!!

How do I get my posts to daily.dev?

ยท
ยท2 replies
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Author
ยทAug 18, 2021

There is no specific steps as of such. They usually pick from the feed of hashnode if the article is interesting or something new

ยท
Cybear Tron
Cybear Tron
Aug 20, 2021

THANKS FOR HELPING!! I had this doubt for a while now and thanks for clearing it for me!Hrithwik Bharadwaj

ยท
Kingsley Ubah
Kingsley Ubah
Aug 18, 2021

An eye opener for every blogger, including me!

Thanks for sharing man!

Also, I will really appreciate if you shared how you grew your YouTube account.

Thanks!

ยท
ยท1 reply
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Author
ยทAug 20, 2021

Thanks for the kind words Ubah . I have a rough draft ready . Will publish it soon in my free time ๐Ÿ˜€

ยท
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Aug 18, 2021

Thank you for writing this Hrithwik Bharadwaj! As I'm working at Hashnode but also from personal experience I can confirm these are great tips!

I'd also like to add:

Sharing your work is very important, connecting with the community over their blogs or on social, again, is a great tip to boost your online presence.

Don't do it only for the views and the likes but do it bcs you care about the people and the subjects you're writing about.

ยท
ยท1 reply
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Author
ยทAug 18, 2021

Agree

ยท
Karan Choudhary
Karan Choudhary
Aug 18, 2021

Amazing read! Been looking for something like this.โœจ

Thanks Hrithwik Bharadwaj!

ยท
ยท1 reply
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Author
ยทAug 18, 2021

Thank you Karan

ยท
Precious Adeyinka
Precious Adeyinka
Aug 18, 2021

These are all great tips buddy, one thing I would also consider is networking and leverage big time especially with PR, thanks for writing on this topic, it is very helpful.

ยท
ยท2 replies
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Author
ยทAug 18, 2021

Yess Having a network with Dev Rels of different companies also help for improving online presence and get sponsorships

ยท
Precious Adeyinka
Precious Adeyinka
Aug 18, 2021

Hrithwik Bharadwaj Exactly, well said bro, cheers!

ยท
Dang Hoang Tuan
Dang Hoang Tuan
Aug 19, 2021

Really useful post! Thanks! :D

ยท
ยท1 reply
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Author
ยทAug 20, 2021

๐Ÿ˜€

ยท
Indrajeet Nikam
Indrajeet Nikam
Aug 19, 2021

Amazing article ๐Ÿš€.

Looking forward to more such content Hrithwik Bharadwaj

ยท
The African Open Sourcerer
Aug 19, 2021

Such an impactful article!!

ยท
ยท2 replies
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Author
ยทAug 20, 2021

Thanks for the kind words Inyang . Also you can share product related posts here too not just developer articles. It will be interesting for developers to read that ๐Ÿ˜€

ยท
Aug 20, 2021

Thank you so much. I needed to hear this. At first I held back because I perceived Hashnode to be basically for developers only. Not until I saw a product management article which Edidiong Praised. She expressed how happy she was to see a product management article. So with regards to that, Iโ€™m kickstarting my writing journey here in the Product space. Hrithwik Bharadwaj

ยท
Afoma Orji
Afoma Orji
Aug 19, 2021

Thank you very much for this article. It is always encouraging to an author to see that her article is getting reactions, thanks for explaining to me how I can get it to more people.

ยท
ยท1 reply
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Author
ยทAug 20, 2021

Ikrrr .

It motivates authors to write and share more knowledge.

Engaging is a position sum game and more folks have to build small communities who support each other

ยท
Ruan Bekker
Ruan Bekker
Aug 19, 2021

Great post! Its always insightful to hear what other strategies content creators use. And thanks for the tip on the cover generators! ๐ŸŽ‰

ยท
ยท1 reply
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Author
ยทAug 20, 2021

I am glad I could be of help Ruan .

ยท
Mohit Sharma
Mohit Sharma
Aug 17, 2021

Thanks for the tips.โœจ I just started blogging for the first time in my life and literally don't know a thing about it but it sure feels good to write. Getting traffic initially is quite a hassle for new bloggers so please make more deep insights blogs on How to create good blogs... and It would be really helpful if you can give me your feedback on my latest blog ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

ยท
ยท2 replies
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Author
ยทAug 17, 2021

I checked your blog Mohit. Amazing work ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ™

For initial traction Javascript and css blogs perform better since most of the developers understand JS .

But writing about kotlin also has its perks and makes you unique. Since Hashnode manages your SEO (they are good at it) . When someone searches something related to your topic , your article will be ranked better . Continue writing about Kotlin and build a small community here. For initial traction , As I mentioned in the blog , Share your blog with discord groups where there are kotlin channels . You don't need to worry about intial traction for niche focused blogs to be honest .

ยท
Mohit Sharma
Mohit Sharma
Aug 17, 2021

Hrithwik Bharadwaj Thank you so much for checking my work and for the amazing tips. As of now, I don't have any discord groups if anyone reading this is aware of any groups or communities please let me know..!!

ยท
Sangeetha Karthik
Sangeetha Karthik
Sep 4, 2021

Hrithwik Bharadwaj Great Article! Very insightful tips!

ยท
AsherCode
AsherCode
Sep 8, 2021

thank you for sharing your knowledge! I really needed this.

ยท
Roshan Hegde
Roshan Hegde
Aug 24, 2022

Very helpful insights. I like hashnode as a blogging and newsletter platform. Is it recommended to still use it with custom domain even if my blog is rarely about tech.

ยท