Stephan Reynolds ✪

63 likes

·

297 reads

7 comments

Nash Moore
Nash Moore
Jul 24, 2021

Wow! A big gig. A bit confused about which of these have the most accurate screen for me? For months I have been needing to update my apps for editing purposes but have been reluctant to install anything as I am so unfamiliar with various of them, Thank you Stephan, this is very helpful.

·
·1 reply
Stephan Reynolds ✪
Stephan Reynolds ✪
Author
·Jul 24, 2021

Your welcome Nash.

·
Roselyn Howell
Roselyn Howell
Jul 24, 2021

Today's phones are so powerful. You can now edit photos when you can only do that in Photoshop in the old days.

·
David Turner
David Turner
Mar 29, 2022

Thank you for telling me about it! Does anyone know how to use such applications and how to take cool photos?

·
Billy Tomson
Billy Tomson
Mar 29, 2022

You know, photographing something is very intersen, but you need to do it right to get beautiful shots! If you are interested in this, then you can take photography training courses on the following link . This way you can quickly learn how to use the camera and take very cool pictures! Try it, it's interesting!

·
James Hooliday
James Hooliday
May 1, 2022

Hi guys, I'm a beginner video blogger and I would like to know what video editing programs are best to have on your computer so that the video turns out to be as beautiful and bright as possible. My old friend, who has been in this field for a long time, recommends me a program from this list https://www.movavi.com/learning-portal/final-cut-pro-windows-alternatives.html Please tell me about its advantages, why is it so needed for all beginners in vlogging? And also, if it’s not difficult for you, then recommend more photo editing programs, maybe make a slide show or something like that.

·