Raghav Awasthi
Raghav Awasthi
Jul 1, 2021

Damnnn Awesome 😎

·
Jasman Arora
Jasman Arora
Oct 14, 2021

The blog is awesome but when I try to run the app then I am getting the following exception

2021-10-14 11:22:37.244 [cluster-ClusterId{value='6167c5a470b9a401ce681185', description='null'}-localhost:27017] INFO org.mongodb.driver.cluster - Exception in monitor thread while connecting to server localhost:27017 com.mongodb.MongoSocketOpenException: Exception opening socket at com.mongodb.internal.connection.AsynchronousSocketChannelStream$OpenCompletionHandler.failed(AsynchronousSocketChannelStream.java:124) at java.base/sun.nio.ch.Invoker.invokeUnchecked(Invoker.java:129) at java.base/sun.nio.ch.Invoker$2.run(Invoker.java:219) at java.base/sun.nio.ch.AsynchronousChannelGroupImpl$1.run(AsynchronousChannelGroupImpl.java:112) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused at java.base/sun.nio.ch.UnixAsynchronousSocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method) at java.base/sun.nio.ch.UnixAsynchronousSocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(UnixAsynchronousSocketChannelImpl.java:252) at java.base/sun.nio.ch.UnixAsynchronousSocketChannelImpl.finish(UnixAsynchronousSocketChannelImpl.java:198) at java.base/sun.nio.ch.UnixAsynchronousSocketChannelImpl.onEvent(UnixAsynchronousSocketChannelImpl.java:213) at java.base/sun.nio.ch.EPollPort$EventHandlerTask.run(EPollPort.java:306) ... 1 common frames omitted

so can you help me solve this

·
hamza maqsood
hamza maqsood
Apr 27, 2022

Once you select a service, you can select to host your infrastructure on a number of cloud providers: AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, DigitalOcean, and UpCloud. You can also select a hosting plan, which determines how much memory and processor power your service can access. chinese food restaurants near me

·
MarcBush
MarcBush
Dec 8, 2022

MongoDB is a NoSQL database. If you want to make use of the best features and methods of MongoDB then the recommendation is to use it together with Ktor. I prefer to check this building washing auckland and get more new tips for washing. In this article, we'll be looking at some of the popular integration points between these two technologies, what they are and how they can be used together to get the best out of both sides.

·