Tapas Adhikary

134 likes

·

2.2K reads

17 comments

Nova⚡Manish
Nova⚡Manish
Jun 23, 2021

Tapas Sir's articles are always in superb form. They teach concepts in better and a sophisticated manner. I remember, the last article I read on 'ANKO', a beautiful project made by them for kids to learn mathematical operations and related in a better engaging and a lovely manner ⚡💫

Now coming to this, one of the well appreciable article made on security awareness especially for Web Developers. I think, Phishing is done on a very large scale and thr fraudulents are sent 📤 normally to any person by mails. I know, My dad use yo recieve such type of malicious and fraud job related mails that give false offers 😔😡

Every term have been defined well and in a perfect manner. I think, Phishing is a term of cybersecurity that should be known to every person who use tech and the methods of prevention should be deciphered to them ✅✅

I really appreciate your article, Sir. Really read and got understood the concepts necessary for me 😌🎋💯

This article will help many erb developers to increase their security and related 😌😄

·
·1 reply
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Jun 23, 2021

Thank you for such a detailed comment. Much appreciate 👍.

·
Savio Martin
Savio Martin
Jun 22, 2021

This is gonna be super handy! Great use of images! Great write up!

·
·1 reply
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Jun 22, 2021

Thanks Savio Martin.

·
Yogesh Chavan
Yogesh Chavan
Jun 22, 2021

Thanks for writing this article. It's a great overview to understand various security attacks.

·
·1 reply
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Jun 22, 2021

Thanks Yogesh Chavan. I shall write the second part soon to cover a few more. Please stay tuned.

·
Pavandeep Kaur 🇮🇳
Pavandeep Kaur 🇮🇳
Jun 22, 2021

Very Very informative article 👏

·
·1 reply
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Jun 22, 2021

Thanks a lot Pavandeep Kaur 🇮🇳, I am glad you found it useful.

·
Andrew Baisden
Andrew Baisden
Jun 24, 2021

Great article so much to learn.

·
·1 reply
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Jun 26, 2021

Thanks a lot.

·
Daniel Kebbe
Daniel Kebbe
Jun 26, 2021

Nicely written and explained article Tapas. I really liked the way you bring across all the knowledge. Coincidentally i also happen to be from same niche and i have covered some of the major security threats focusing on Wordpress which is a widely used CMS and most prone to hack attacks. You may find my in depth security guides on various types of hacks on my WP Hacked Help blog. WordPress Website Hacking & Prevention 2021 – A How To Guide

·
·1 reply
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Jun 26, 2021

Great, thanks, Larson. Your article looks informative. Thanks for sharing.

·
Maneesh Kumar
Maneesh Kumar
Jun 30, 2021

Great Article Tapas Adhikary Sir . lot of learning for me.

·
Jotcode
Jotcode
Jul 10, 2021

Very detailed article, loved it! I also created my first article about security on hashnode, perhaps someone might find it interesting! You Validate Your Downloaded Software, Right?

·
·1 reply
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Jul 11, 2021

Very nice! Your article looks complete. Liked it.

·
Patrick
Patrick
Jun 22, 2021

Great article. 👍 I first time hear for path attack.

·
·1 reply
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Jun 22, 2021

Thanks a lot Patrick

·