Victoria Lo

190 likes

Β·

1.2K reads

39 comments

Victor Ikechukwu
Victor Ikechukwu
May 28, 2021

Wow!, great article Victoria Lo!, Thank you for mentioning me. I'm very happy(honored 😍) to have you as a friend and role model! πŸ₯°. I admire your ability to create amazing content, your desire to learn more, and your positive attitude toward blogging.

I also feel this way, time-to-time when writing articles.

You are your harshest critic, learn self-compassion instead

Setting Standards for myself. and very often, becoming hard on myself when I don't meet them. πŸ˜…

But your point

Surround yourself with good hearts

has really helped me I combatting this.There's no success if there's no one to cheer you, right? πŸ˜„.

Need to start surrounding myself with more good hearts πŸ’• ( guess I'm too shy πŸ˜„)

Thanks for pointing this out.

I wish you every success in your future endeavors. And I will always be there to give you all my support! πŸ˜„

Thanks again for writing such an amazing article!

And I never knew about the VTubing thing. Thanks a lot for sharing! 🀩

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 29, 2021

Thanks a lot Victor! I hope you'll start reaching out to more people and surrounding yourself with good hearts! You're doing great so far so keep it up! All the best! πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Β·
Mr. Unity Buddy
Mr. Unity Buddy
May 27, 2021

Wow! You started YouTubing with a great way! I confused when I saw article's topic because, I never thought you will do it as I read your article saying,

As most of you know, I'm too shy to show my face

I'm glad you started YouTubing. Looking forward to see your videos! By the way,I strongly agree to this saying,

Surround yourself with good hearts

Nothing becomes good without good friends. And I never knew about VTubing thing. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Cheers and Good Luck! 🍻

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 27, 2021

Thanks Mr.Unity Buddy! Your support really means a lot! 😊 Yes, this was a challenge that I never thought I could accomplish, but I did it and gave myself a pat on the back~

You're definitely one of the 'good hearts' I've met in this community! ❀️❀️ And seeing your blog grow every day just makes me so proud! Keep it up! Let's both work hard 🍻

Β·
Olubisi Idris Ayinde
Olubisi Idris Ayinde
May 27, 2021

Victoria Lo Thank you for mentioning me. I'm very happy to have you as a friend. I admire your drive to create amazing content, your desire to learn more, and your positive attitude toward blogging. I wish you every success in your future endeavours.

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 27, 2021

Likewise Idris 😊 Thankful that we met and become friends! Thank you for always supporting and inspiring me! All the best to you as well!

Β·
vxhlogs
vxhlogs
May 27, 2021

Congratulations on your first video Victoria! keep growing :)

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 27, 2021

Thanks a bunch!! All the best to you too πŸ’ͺ

Β·
Tracy Nuwagaba
Tracy Nuwagaba
May 27, 2021

Thanks for the mention. I also wanted to do something out of my comfort zone though I'm very nervous

Β·
Β·2 replies
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 27, 2021

Indeed Tracy Nuwagaba, I understand that feeling so well and that's why I wrote this article. To remind myself and anyone who reads this that doing something out of your comfort zone is always challenging but stay positive, you can do it!! πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

And if you ever need a listening ear, I'm here for you girl~ Shoot me an email or Twitter DM anytime okay?

Β·
Tracy Nuwagaba
Tracy Nuwagaba
May 27, 2021

Thanks Victoria Lo

Β·
Sunrit Jana
Sunrit Jana
May 27, 2021

Well, I just left a genuine feedback about your content, To be noted, It was all you who did this amazing working and presented in front of us! πŸ€—πŸ€— Keep doing such awesome content and things 😊 Looking forward to more! :D

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 28, 2021

Thanks Sunrit Jana, for being an awesome and supportive friend 😊 Meeting you in this community is such a blessing! Wish you every happiness and success 😊😊

Β·
Insha Ramin
Insha Ramin
May 27, 2021

Congratulations Victoria on this new venture πŸŽ‰

Β·
Β·2 replies
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 28, 2021

Thanks Insha! You too! Congrats on starting your blog πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Β·
Insha Ramin
Insha Ramin
May 28, 2021

Thank you! Would love to stay connected with you in order to learn and enhance my writing skills. Victoria Lo

Β·
Catalin Pit
Catalin Pit
May 27, 2021

Well done, Victoria Lo! I am happy you started a YouTube channel too! You'll conquer YouTube as well. πŸ”₯

I can't wait to see the things you're going to achieve!

Β·
Β·2 replies
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 28, 2021

Thanks so much Catalin Pit for being my constant inspiration, friend and role model! 😊😊 I wish you more success and happiness in the future!

Β·
Catalin Pit
Catalin Pit
May 28, 2021

Likewise, Victoria Lo! πŸ™

Β·
Piyush Sinha
Piyush Sinha
May 27, 2021

I also get anxious thinking about public speaking... childhood stutter. The stutter is gone but the fear is still there. But when I started working full-time, I had to communicate with team members & clients. I had no choice but to move out of the comfort zone... & this has helped me a lot. I gained confidence slowly and now I have meetings, presentations and knowledge sharing sessions almost daily. It takes courage to move out of your comfort zone. Here’s wishing you success in everything you do. Good luck.

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 28, 2021

Wow Piyush Sinha! Thanks so much for sharing your story. It must have been very tough for you but I'm so glad to hear that you have overcome it πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Your story is very inspiring! All the best to you too, my friend!

Β·
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
May 28, 2021

Great. Very glad to see this one. Thanks for sharing.

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 28, 2021

My pleasure Tapas! Thanks a lot for your kind words! 😊

Β·
Apoorv Tyagi
Apoorv Tyagi
May 28, 2021

This is awesome Victoria Lo!!. Good luck with your Youtube Journey :)

Β·
Β·2 replies
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 29, 2021

Thank you Apoorv Tyagi! And please feel free to give me lots of feedback since I'm a newbie! πŸ€—

P.S. Are you a chess GM or not?

Β·
Apoorv Tyagi
Apoorv Tyagi
May 29, 2021

Haha no I am not that's why you can see a '!' before that (which makes it Not Chess GMπŸ˜…)

But I do love to play chess a lot, in case you ever want just let me knowπŸ˜‰

Β·
Geeky Chakri
Geeky Chakri
May 28, 2021

Wow ! Truly inspiring. You're the best Victoria Lo 🀩

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 29, 2021

Thanks Geeky! πŸ€—πŸ€— No, you're the best! Been enjoying your article! Keep it up!

Β·
vishnu chilamakuru
vishnu chilamakuru
May 29, 2021

Great article Victoria. While reading few lines in this article I felt I am reading my inner voice πŸ˜„.

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 30, 2021

Thanks vishnu chilamakuru, glad you can relate to it. I hope by sharing this, it can help a lot of people take the first step in whatever they're hesitating with πŸ€—

Β·
Ruth Ikegah
Ruth Ikegah
May 29, 2021

So proud of you Victoria Lo for taking this bold step! I just subscribed!

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 30, 2021

Thanks Ruth! So glad to have you as a friend πŸ€—

Β·
Usman Sabuwala
Usman Sabuwala
May 31, 2021

Huge congratulations on starting a YouTube channel! I seem to be late on this post πŸ˜… because of some other work. But it was really great to see a new YouTuber in the group!

Your unique style of replacing the face with the animation was the most interesting one πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·Jun 2, 2021

Haha thanks Usman Sabuwala πŸ€— It's okay, there's no such thing as being late~

Cool! Will check out your YouTube! πŸ‘

Β·
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Jun 1, 2021

I'm glad you made you moved out of your comfort zone to make the video, though I haven't completely watched but I will.

I was inspired by Brad Traversy to step out of my comfort zone when I made my first YouTube video and it felt good after uploading the first video.

Most time, after the doubts of should I publish/post I just say to myself what could I lose I'd already done it.

I'm happy for you and also thanks for sharing the backstory.

Β·
Β·3 replies
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Jun 2, 2021

I finally watched the entire video, I'm sorry it took me 5 days to do so well it was due to school stress πŸ™ƒ

You really did a great job on the video, and as always your points and tips were premium 🀩.

Β·
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·Jun 2, 2021

Thanks so much Favourite Jome πŸ€— Sorry, I didn't reply earlier too. Was busy with work πŸ˜… Hope you'll get over your stress soon! Sleep well!

Β·
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Jun 2, 2021

Once my exam is done, the stress will be gone Victoria Lo πŸ™ƒ.

Β·