Victoria Lo

406 likes

Β·

3.0K reads

74 comments

Shlok Dungrani
Shlok Dungrani
May 21, 2021

Congratulations Victoria LoπŸŽ‰. Your articles are amazing and inspires me.

Β·
Sunrit Jana
Sunrit Jana
May 20, 2021

Whoa! 🀩 I can't believe being among so many people! But first, The article was awesome and inspiring 😊 Loved it so much :D Looking forward to more! And everyone mentioned inspire me so much, I can't still believe, that I'm mentioned! Thank you so much πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί You also missed someone in the list, YOU! You deserve to be among the best people 200%

Well written, Keep it up πŸ‘πŸ‘

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 21, 2021

Thank you so much Sunrit! For being a part of this huge community and being a role model! Haha thanks for mentioning me back 😊 Let's both work hard to give back to our community~

Β·
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
May 20, 2021

One year already! Time flies fast.

Thank you, Victoria, for being such an inspiration and a valued friend. I wish you many more * 365 days of incredible content creation ahead.

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 21, 2021

Yes, I can't believe it's been a year. You were one of the first writers I discovered on Hashnode and I immediately became a fan since then 😊

And now we're friends! What an incredible honour for me! Keep up the amazing work Tapas Adhikary! You've been a wonderful role model to this community! Stay safe and awesome ❀️

Β·
Mr. Unity Buddy
Mr. Unity Buddy
May 20, 2021

What a amazing journey Victoria Lo! The work you have done in a year is incredible! I'm very happy to be in the amazing people you've met.(It is insane! I found Hashnode 2 months ago) And I didn't know I'm so sweet. Thanks for telling me that! ❀️❀️

Again, Happy Anniversary! 🎊

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 21, 2021

Hey Mr.Unity Buddy, yes you're a sweet and special friend I made on Hashnode! Keep writing awesome articles! 😊 And thank you so much for being a loyal reader and the giving me the GIF! I was very touched ❀️

Β·
Chris Bongers
Chris Bongers
May 21, 2021

Wow, congrats on your one year of blogging! Well done, love to read your articles. And thanks for the mention, keep your articles coming.

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 21, 2021

Happy to have met you on Hashnode, Chris! Your blog was very impactful and a huge motivator for me when I first started! Keep inspiring and all the best 😊

Β·
Syed Fazle Rahman
Syed Fazle Rahman
May 21, 2021

Congrats, Victoria Lo. πŸ™Œ

Your blog is a gold mine for every dev blogger. Full of useful tips and advice. Keep up the good work.

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 21, 2021

Thank you so much Syed! I'm really glad to have found Hashnode and witness the team leading this platform to greatness πŸ™πŸ™

Β·
Sai Ansul
Sai Ansul
May 20, 2021

Congratulations Victoria Lo!! Your amazing articles keep encouraging the new beginners like me, btw, Happy Anniversary !

Β·
Β·2 replies
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 21, 2021

Thanks Sai! All the best to your journey 😊

Β·
Sai Ansul
Sai Ansul
May 21, 2021

Thank you so much!Victoria Lo

Β·
Catalin Pit
Catalin Pit
May 21, 2021

You rock, Victoria Lo! You're one of the best writers I've come across! πŸ‘

Hashnode is lucky to have you!

P.S: Thank you for the mention! πŸ™

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 21, 2021

Thanks Catalin! You've been an amazing friend and incredible inspiration to me from the beginning! I'm very lucky to have met you via Hashnode😊

Β·
Megha Pathak
Megha Pathak
May 20, 2021

Each of your articles is a masterpiece in itself 🌟

I am glad and happy to see you completing 365 days with a community that loves you!

Keep inspiring people with your insightful and amazing work and content Victoria Lo πŸŽ‰

You rock! πŸ€—

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 21, 2021

Girl, you rock too 😊 Thanks for being a part of Hashnode! I seriously would never have met an awesome friend like you if it weren't for this community ❀️

Β·
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
May 20, 2021

Wow! it's a year already, Congratulations Victoria Lo. Also thanks for mentioning me, among a list of awesome writers, I'm grateful 😊.

Keep on inspiring us, with your awesome articles, Cheers 🀩

Β·
Β·2 replies
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 21, 2021

Thank you, Favourite Jome! You deserve being mentioned! Your hard work has truly paid off and watching you grow has been a delight for me ❀️

Keep it up, you're doing great!

Β·
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
May 21, 2021

Thanks Victoria Lo 😊

Β·
Tracy Nuwagaba
Tracy Nuwagaba
May 20, 2021

Congratulations πŸŽ‰. I love your articles. They are so detailed and are beginner friendly 😍 Keep up the good work πŸ’ͺ cheers too

Β·
Β·2 replies
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 21, 2021

Thanks Tracy! I've been enjoying a lot from your writing as well ❀️ You're an amazing writer! I've just followed and I can't wait to read more from you soon 😊

Β·
Tracy Nuwagaba
Tracy Nuwagaba
May 21, 2021

Thanks Victoria Lo πŸ€—

Β·
Andrew Baisden
Andrew Baisden
May 20, 2021

This was super inspirational Victoria Lo! Another home run good article πŸ‘

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 21, 2021

Thanks Andrew! 😊 Cheers and all the best to you, my friend!

Β·
Mohamed Hegab
Mohamed Hegab
May 20, 2021

I really loved the article and I will start writing to be in the community and share my knowledge. Thanks, Victoria

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 21, 2021

Wow thanks! 😊 Yes, please write Mohamed Hegab! I'm looking forward to read your articles!

Β·
Ruth Ikegah
Ruth Ikegah
May 24, 2021

COngratulations Victoria Lo! You are such an amazing and consistent writer. I am so glad I know you!

Β·
Anita Ihuman
Anita Ihuman
May 20, 2021

I learnt a lot from your writing and your dedication to exchanging information. Congratulations.

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 21, 2021

Thanks Anita! I definitely can say the same thing: learnt so much from your writing. You're one of the first female bloggers on Hashnode I followed ❀️

Β·
Bhargav J
Bhargav J
May 20, 2021

🀩 wow , this is inspiring! Signed up couple of days back , passively looking for content to start blogging! This sure is a start for me! Thank you for the article!

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 21, 2021

You're welcome Bhargav J! If you ever need any help or questions to start your blogging journey, don't hesitate to shoot me an email 😊

Β·
Ayu Adiati
Ayu Adiati
May 21, 2021

Congratulations, Victoria Lo! Your blogs are really informative and inspiring! ❀ And cheers to my fellow self-taught developers 🍻

Β·
Edidiong Asikpo (Didi)
Edidiong Asikpo (Didi)
May 21, 2021

You've always been an inspiration from day 1. Thanks for consistently sharing knowledge with the developer community Victoria Lo.

You are amazing!

Β·
Ayush Raj
Ayush Raj
May 21, 2021

Congratulations to you . 1 year of hard work can be seen in your posts. Keep it up.

Β·
Apoorv Tyagi
Apoorv Tyagi
May 22, 2021

Congrats Victoria Lo on your 1-year anniversaryπŸ˜€

Your blogs are really informative! I love reading your articles :)

Β·
Vijay Kulkarni
Vijay Kulkarni
May 22, 2021

It is inspiring and helps to build confidence in people like me who really keep on comparing with others and feel insecure about our own abilities

Β·
Olubisi Idris Ayinde
Olubisi Idris Ayinde
May 22, 2021

This is great Victoria Lo Congratulations. Thank you for sharing.

Β·
Corina Ferencz
Corina Ferencz
May 22, 2021

Congrats Victoria Lo! Inspiring article! 😊

Β·
Ahmed Sadman Muhib
Ahmed Sadman Muhib
May 22, 2021

Great article!

Β·
Oluka Isaac
Oluka Isaac
May 23, 2021

welldone and congratulations Victoria Lo. reading your article again keep me refreshing.

Β·
Shaima Haque
Shaima Haque
May 23, 2021

This is really inspiring! Your blogs are always so useful. I read them even when I don't know anything about the topicπŸ˜„.

Congratulations on 365 Days!

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 24, 2021

Aww thanks Shaima! πŸ˜„

Β·
Ankur Tyagi
Ankur Tyagi
May 23, 2021

You rock, Victoria, You're one of the best writers I've come across on Hashnode... Keep up the good work.. I wish you more & more success.

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 24, 2021

Thanks so much! I'll keep doing my best! Wish you all the best too! πŸ˜„

Β·
Shreyans Jain
Shreyans Jain
May 23, 2021

Congrats Victoria Lo. Keep doing the good work!

Β·
Anand Vaidyanathan
Anand Vaidyanathan
May 24, 2021

That's a terrific article, Victoria! Well done and congratulations on completing a year with Hashnode. You are such an inspiration to the community! Keep em coming! Cheers to more milestones

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 24, 2021

Thanks Anand! 🀩 And thank you for being a huge part in bringing Hashnode to new heights!

Β·
Claire Yu
Claire Yu
May 20, 2021

Wow πŸ‘ Congrats!

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 21, 2021

Thanks Claire! ❀️

Β·
Kieran Roberts jkbasjkbfbjaksbfjbjasbfjbdsjkfb
Kieran Roberts jkbasjkbfbjaksbfjbjasbfjbdsjkfb

Congratulations Victoria Lo. I can relate to a lot of the things you mention in the article and I'm happy it's gone so well for you!!

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 21, 2021

Thanks Kieran! Wishing you all the best too 😊

Β·
Mayank Pathak
Mayank Pathak
May 20, 2021

Great to hear thatπŸ€— Victoria Lo Keep up the great work, Your articles helps a lot of people CheersπŸ₯‚ to this day!

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 21, 2021

Thanks Mayank! Best of luck to your learning journey! Cheers to you, my friend πŸ₯‚

Β·
Soham Dnyaneshwar Dixit
Soham Dnyaneshwar Dixit
May 21, 2021

Even I have started blogging since 16 may 2021, and after reading this I am getting confidence and a great push up. Thank you for beautiful article πŸ€—

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 21, 2021

Thanks Soham Dixit! You'll do amazing! Record your progress and you'll see how much you've learnt by 16 May 2022 😊

Β·
Neha Badiani
Neha Badiani
May 21, 2021

heyy, I guess we share our first-post on Hashnode anniversary! It felt so good to read about your journey here over the whole year, makes me feel not alone and keeps me motivated! Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

I published my very first blog on this platform on 20th May as well, hopefully I'll be able to call myself part of a community as well :) good luck!

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 21, 2021

Awesome! Yes, let's celebrate our anniversary together next year 😊😊 And yes, you're already part of this community~ So feel free to keep publishing as many articles you want and interact with fellow writers!

Β·
Aspiiire
Aspiiire
May 21, 2021

First, congratulations, second, I want to let you know that I found hashnode thanks to one of your articles and when I saw your article I was impressed on how well written it was, third, thank you so much for this fantastic article cause not only helps with your suggestions but it inspire to take action and to do more 😁

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 21, 2021

Thanks for all your kind words! πŸ™

Β·
Zooop
Zooop
May 24, 2021

Nicee

Β·
A K Singh Rajpoot
A K Singh Rajpoot
Jun 2, 2021

Congratulations Victoria LoπŸŽ‰ for Completing your 1 Year at hashnode . Your articles are really amazing and make interest to read more .... I'm just new on Hashnode and with the help & feedbacks of the community I can improve my skills and wish to have amazing friends...

❀Glad to see you here, You rock !😍

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·Aug 1, 2021

Thanks A K Singh Rajpoot, just checked out your blog! Looks awesome so far! Keep growing and all the best!

Β·
h0neyp0t
h0neyp0t
Jul 30, 2021

It's a very good topic that you talk about ! Impostor syndrome is so much spread in the IT field :/

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·Aug 1, 2021

Thanks h0neyp0t, yes, I want to talk about it more, so people who have it won't feel they're alone :)

Β·
Soham De Roy
Soham De Roy
Aug 15, 2021

I have started blogging just recently, and am really happy to land up on this blog so early in time. I also felt the same thing as mentioned in your point 1. But then I realized that every blogger has their own style of explaining things. So even if there are 100 blogs on a particular topic, all of them will be different in terms of explaining the topic. Thanks for sharing such a motivational article. Keep sharing! πŸ™‚

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·Aug 15, 2021

I'm glad to hear it's a motivational article for you Soham De Roy! Definitely agree with what you mentioned. Everyone will have different writing styles, which will attract different types of readers. So it's still better to write than not hehe! Wish you all the best! 😊

Β·
Justin Soderstrom
Justin Soderstrom
Oct 5, 2021

As an introvert with my own struggles with imposter syndrome, your blog post really resonated with me. I'm new to Hashnode and blogging in general, so it can be intimidating seeing all the amazing blogs out there. But posts like this one are a great reminder that we're not alone and that all great blogs can be made by anyone. Keep up the great work! 😁

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·Oct 5, 2021

Thanks Justin! Glad that my article can help you in any way 😊 Yes, anyone can blog and be a great blogger! I have read your first article on your hashnode blog! Congrats! All the best to you from here on~

Β·
vxhlogs
vxhlogs
May 27, 2021

Congratulations on your first year Victoria LoπŸ₯³ Your consistency is such a great example! Insightful one as always.

Β·
Β·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
Β·May 27, 2021

Thanks! Hope you're doing well 😊😊

Β·