Adrienne Tacke

101 likes

·

1.8K reads

14 comments

Parables Boltnoel
Parables Boltnoel
May 3, 2021

+1 Sub on the channel, great video, beautiful illustrations.... I kept staring at them throughout the video and I loved them. And thanks for sharing this... I will be needing one soon when I go live on youtube

·
·1 reply
Adrienne Tacke
Adrienne Tacke
Author
·May 3, 2021

Awesome! Thanks for watching and subscribing. Looking forward to sharing the rest of the episodes on the Aggregation Pipeline.

And yes, glad the teleprompter is useful for you :)

·
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
May 2, 2021

This is a very good use case of the marquee element, thanks for sharing.

Btw, the video is great, it didn't seem like you were reading at all.

·
·1 reply
Adrienne Tacke
Adrienne Tacke
Author
·May 2, 2021

Thank you! And thanks for watching the video too! I'm glad it was useful :)

·
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
May 4, 2021

I use youtube as a creator too and I have to say this is an excellent idea!

·
sridhar katta
sridhar katta
May 3, 2021

It is great to use the marquee tag but it is deprecated as listed in Marquee MDN docs, Adrienne Tacke do you think we can still use it for our projects?

·
·1 reply
Adrienne Tacke
Adrienne Tacke
Author
·May 3, 2021

Hi Sridhar,

Yup, it's deprecated and not recommended for use in production, just like my disclaimer at the bottom.

·
Saifur Rahman Mohsin
Saifur Rahman Mohsin
May 9, 2021

Yep, this is definitely a clever way to go about doing it. Still it's limited to constant reading speed and sometimes you'd want to go about adjusting your reading speed based on the video or even halt it for a while.

·
kosisvid
kosisvid
May 28, 2022

I became more frustrated with not being able to read my script and keep my eyes on the camera. vidmate online saveinsta

·
Kare Hhai
Kare Hhai
Sep 20, 2022

This is a very good use case of the marquee element, thanks for sharing.

·
Ajay Kumar
Ajay Kumar
Feb 11, 2023

The HTML <marquee> tag defines a scrolling text area in the HTML document that moves across the page in a horizontal or vertical direction. By default, text found within the <marquee> tag will scroll from right to left.

·