Sign in
Ayushi Rawat

135 likes

2.5K reads

9 comments

Arthur Bri猫re
Arthur Bri猫re
May 1, 2021

Just to be clear, Node js is not a JavaScript framework, actually it's a JS runtime, which has its own frameworks (Express, Nest, Sails, and so on).

Pleasant article to read tough :)

1 reply
Ayushi Rawat
Ayushi Rawat
Author
May 1, 2021

Noted! Glad you liked it 馃檪

Shamaayil Ahmed
Shamaayil Ahmed
May 1, 2021

PHP is on 6th it seems

Venkata S S K M Chaitanya
Venkata S S K M Chaitanya
May 1, 2021

No Go or Rust? really?

And you have c# in the list, wow?

Shahid
Shahid
May 13, 2021

Very Impressive! For sure these are the best, but I won't follow what is best I would rather go with a trend. These techs are enduring and give flexibility but at the same time very expensive, user prospective! Most of the people who work on it doesn't have the full capacity to code. I would rather pick a frameworks of php, rails, js and maybe react. M not a coder!

Bella Tornie
Bella Tornie
Aug 28, 2021

The money theme is very popular today. What about your own company? I have been running my campaign for three years now, these commerce accountants in UK helped me with this. Money began to come to the card very quickly, I became a real business lady! Making money is easy and simple!

Stefan W眉thrich
Stefan W眉thrich
Sep 16, 2021

If you are looking for a Job for a specific skill I can suggest:

Brain Evanson
Brain Evanson
Jan 3, 2022

The second thing to remember when writing purplecv review is that the essay should show your personality. As a result, if you seek counsel from too many individuals, you may become confused. As a result, it's critical to remain with a few individuals you can trust and who can assist you with the greatest editing and reviewing.

Angelie Qu
Angelie Qu
Mar 3, 2022

Amazing blog that you have!