13 comments

Emmanuel O. Adebiyi
Emmanuel O. Adebiyi
May 17, 2021

Those lambda enhancements are lovely

Rwing
Rwing
May 24, 2021

Nice post! Can I translate it to chinese in my blog?

4 replies
Ken Bonny
Ken Bonny
Author
May 24, 2021

Yeah you can. Give a little tribute link back here and I'll update mine with a link to your Chinese translation.

Cool man.

Rwing
Rwing
Jun 1, 2021
Ken Bonny
Ken Bonny
Author
Jun 3, 2021

I've updated my post with a link to yours.

Rwing
Rwing
Jun 4, 2021

This translation is very popular in the Chinese community, and I tried to explain the meaning of 'see sharp' meme, hope I didn't misunderstand 馃榾

Adventures In Modern Recording
Adventures In Modern Recording
Apr 30, 2021

Where do I get the Shirt? :D

2 replies
Ken Bonny
Ken Bonny
Author
May 3, 2021

No idea, I got the image from Google image search. I searched for Creative Commons Licenses (I can reuse those images without copyright issues, iirc). So it's not my hoodie and I can't easily find the picture again.

Sorry mate.

Bart
Bart
May 10, 2021

Found this link online, don't know if this is from the original creator.

Also want to mention that I'm not associated in any way with the seller, I googled the text on the shirt.

teezily.com/nl-nl/mkt/i-wear-glasses-so-i-…

Natalia Lazareva
Natalia Lazareva
May 13, 2021

Perfect!

David Cuccia
David Cuccia
Jun 13, 2021

Looking forward to C# 10. Is there a way to start using it today in VS Code or Visual Studio?

1 reply
Ken Bonny
Ken Bonny
Author
Jun 15, 2021

You'll have to wait until it's in RC mode, which should be soon I think. The team releases one version of C# every year now on a (fairly) fixed date. It's normally near the end of the year.

C@my3d
C@my3d
Jul 24, 2021

The C# has one very big drawback - the convention of naming methods and variables. The code is not easy to read and we should read it like prose. Kotlin or Groovy look much better.