Sign in
Edidiong Asikpo (Didi)

16 comments

Cristiana Man
Cristiana Man
Apr 24, 2021

This is a fantastic new feature! Do you have any tips for writing a compelling meta description and title?

·
·1 reply
Syed Fazle Rahman
Syed Fazle Rahman
Apr 25, 2021

Both "Title" and "Description" should be directly related to your article. One shouldn't miss use the feature and insert keywords only. It's an ability to optimize the appearance of your content on search engines.

·
Savio Martin
Savio Martin
Apr 23, 2021

This is amazing! 🔥

·
Braydon Coyer
Braydon Coyer
Apr 23, 2021

Lovely!

To clarify, Hashnode already creates meta tags and applies them to your articles, but this feature allows us to customize what's shown, correct?

·
·3 replies
Syed Fazle Rahman
Syed Fazle Rahman
Apr 23, 2021

That's correct! Braydon Coyer.

·
Braydon Coyer
Braydon Coyer
Apr 23, 2021

Very cool! Syed Fazle Rahman

·
Vincent Tsen
Vincent Tsen
Sep 17, 2021

If we don't put anything into the meta, is the title defaulted to the blog title and description defaulted to the subtitle of your blog?

In other words, if the meta same as the blog title/sub-title, we can just leave them empty? Did I get it right?

Syed Fazle Rahman

·
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Apr 24, 2021

Very good feature added 🚀

·
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Apr 24, 2021

Excellent feature. I welcome this.

·
OLABAYO BALOGUN
OLABAYO BALOGUN
Apr 28, 2021

I was subconsciously hoping I would hear your voice in the audio version of your article. It's a great article all the same. I learnt a lot.

·
Dr. Muraleedharan Koluthappallil
Dr. Muraleedharan Koluthappallil
May 23, 2021

2021-05-23 First encounters. . useful.

·
Molesti
Molesti
Aug 10, 2021

The blog is for adding the ability to optimize the title and description of athlete and the search with the mechanized kind of stance. The post is edited by the one who is here and then remembers with the best essay writing service uk that can publish the good one in the great idea of need.

·
·1 reply
Kathy Rowland
Kathy Rowland
Mar 13, 2022

Molesti, I know a service that is very high quality and responsibly approaching orders for writing abstracts. As soon as they receive an order, they select a professional thesis writer. And only a knowledgeable and experienced writer will take up writing my order, I'm sure of that.

·
Kathy Rowland
Kathy Rowland
Mar 13, 2022

Hi, I know a service that is very high quality and responsibly approaching orders for writing abstracts. As soon as they receive an order, they select a professional thesis writer. And only a knowledgeable and experienced writer will take up writing my order, I'm sure of that.

·