Shawn Crigger

74 likes

·

2.4K reads

8 comments

Yash
Yash
Apr 12, 2021

Some great resources, would like to see some more of these.

·
·1 reply
Shawn Crigger
Shawn Crigger
Author
·Apr 12, 2021

I will definitely be adding more developer tools and resources, these were just the latest ones I've found and been using.

·
Eli
Eli
Apr 12, 2021

Out of all of these services and applications, I'm only familiar with background remover. Great article!

·
·1 reply
Shawn Crigger
Shawn Crigger
Author
·Apr 12, 2021

These are all tools and services I found and started using in the last 3-6 months, I guess I'm going to make a post of my Newsletter list of where I get these things from next maybe

·
Saoud
Saoud
Apr 13, 2021

Have you tried obsidian.md compared to notion?

·
·1 reply
Shawn Crigger
Shawn Crigger
Author
·Apr 13, 2021

I have not, I'll give it a try, I've tried Gollum which is the Wiki from Github, Nimbus Notes, MWeb, and many other apps but they all were mostly Wiki based on Markdown, Nimbus Notes is a really nice Notebook, and I still use Nimbus Screen Capture which is a browser extension but I found Notion to have so many features it really made my life a lot easier on the project management side of things.

·
echo3D
echo3D
Aug 24, 2021

This is great! Consider adding echoAR (echoar.xyz) which offers tools and cloud infrastructure for creating 3D/AR/VR apps across different environments and devices.

·
·1 reply
Shawn Crigger
Shawn Crigger
Author
·Sep 2, 2021

Thanks for the feedback, I have a few more tools I have started using so I might make a new post with more tools.

·