Ana Beatriz Neri

110 likes

·

5.5K reads

6 comments

Rod Abreu
Rod Abreu
Mar 9, 2021

Great starting point, but I think you could also show some of the time complexity details for the methods in the Stack and Queue and maybe other data structures too. A premisse is that most data structures based on internal array, when adding elements will mostly be O(1), however, whenever we pass the initial capacity of that structure, that operation will become O(n), why? Cracking the Code Interview is a great reference for some of those details. In the sentense "Exists more Data Structures like String, Graphs, Insertion Sort, Bubble Sort, Trees... It's a big list :P", "There are" here would be more common than using "Exists" :) And also Bubble Sort, Insertion Sort, are sorting algorithms to solve problems and not data structures specifically.

The Big O Cheat Sheet is great for reference: bigocheatsheet.com

·
·2 replies
Ana Beatriz Neri
Ana Beatriz Neri
Author
·Mar 9, 2021

Thanks for the points to improve Rodrigo!

·
Rod Abreu
Rod Abreu
Mar 9, 2021

No problem Ana Beatriz Neri, it's great to see your evolution in the CS world :) Keep writing and all that will become second nature ;)

·
Catalin Pit
Catalin Pit
Mar 9, 2021

Great article; well done, Ana Beatriz Neri! Looking forward to reading more of your articles! 🙏

·
·1 reply
Ana Beatriz Neri
Ana Beatriz Neri
Author
·Mar 9, 2021

·
Luísa Ribeiro Bezerra
Luísa Ribeiro Bezerra
Mar 15, 2021

Great, Ana <3 I'm happy to see more people using this phenomenal blog platform :) keep posting, girl!

·
·1 reply
Ana Beatriz Neri
Ana Beatriz Neri
Author
·Mar 15, 2021

Yaay! I'm enjoying a lot hashnode <3

·