Tapas Adhikary

245 likes

·

3.7K reads

32 comments

Deepak Kumar
Deepak Kumar
Feb 26, 2021

Hey Tapas, I really liked the concept and UI is just wonderful.

When I saw the video, I thought app has sound feature also.

As it's more like a game and targeted on kids, adding some sound effect on click, correct answer, wrong answer and clicking the box would make the user experience much better I guess.

overall great work man !

·
·1 reply
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Feb 26, 2021

Thank you Deepak Kumar. Glad you liked the concept and the work.

You have just given some great feedback about the sound. I'm surely going to consider that. Completely agree with you, it will enhance the UX and engagement.

In case you have time, please feel free to pour in more ideas and suggestions here, Feedback.

·
Savio Martin
Savio Martin
Feb 25, 2021

Super cool, Tapas bro 🌈, Really awesome and clever work. Looks like you have took a great effort on this. Really awesome animations and a cool UI. Really good demo video too. Keep up your good works 👊

·
·1 reply
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Feb 25, 2021

Thanks brother... Yes, it was hectic but fully enjoyed. I am happy to get your feedback.

·
Rutik Wankhade
Rutik Wankhade
Feb 25, 2021

Well, she is a lucky daughter. Don't know about the hackathon but you surely deserve the 🏆 best father award. A great example of making learning fun. 😍 Loved it and Submitted the feedback.

·
·1 reply
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Feb 25, 2021

Thank you Rutik for submitting the feedback. It will surely help me to improve the app.

I just hope she doesn't ask for English now 🤪.

·
Rahul
Rahul
Feb 26, 2021

I am gonna use this series in my learning process. This damn amazing project is really helpful and more than amazing. I sometimes don't get idea about what to build and all. But this series and all these projects told be build anything.

Loved this project, it looks attractive and very amazing for kids.

I have no words for this. My DAD is an Indian Army Officer I shouldn't expect anything like this for me.

·
·1 reply
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Feb 26, 2021

Hey Rahul,

Thanks, for all the awesome words about these projects. We can collaborate in the future for making something even cooler.

My DAD is an Indian Army Officer I shouldn't expect anything from this for me.

Wow, great to know. We all expect lots from him in that case. He is a true hero 🙏.

·
Catalin Pit
Catalin Pit
Feb 26, 2021

You are so inventive Tapas Adhikary, haha! This is the power of a developer - you can create anything to solve real problems!

Well done!

·
·1 reply
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Feb 26, 2021

Thank you Catalin Pit. Very true, solving real-life problems gives a different level of satisfaction.

Glad you liked it.

·
Yoog
Yoog
Feb 26, 2021

Story that not only the developers but also the parents can enjoy! I enjoyed reading this article as a father, as a student of mathematics, and as well as a developer.

·
·1 reply
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Feb 26, 2021

Thank you very much Yoog for such motivating comments.

·
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Feb 26, 2021

Wow this is just amazing! Not only a well-written hackathon article, but also an awesome and creative project! It just shows there's no limit to building things and solving problems with code! Very inspiring :)

·
·1 reply
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Feb 26, 2021

Thank You, Victoria Lo for such an encouraging comment. Very happy to inspire :)

·
Sunrit Jana
Sunrit Jana
Feb 26, 2021

This blogs makes you fall in love with learning and writing, soooooo well written! Really awesome one! Love it and thank you for this awesome blog :D

·
·1 reply
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Feb 26, 2021

Thank you Sunrit. I'm very happy you liked it.😍

·
Omotola Shogunle
Omotola Shogunle
Mar 1, 2021

What an amazing app idea and implementation. Really love it, the ui is very playful and kids friendly. Your daughter has the best dad

·
·2 replies
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Mar 1, 2021

Thank you very much Omotola Shogunle. Appreciate you took the time to review and give feedback.

Will continue the project to improve further.

·
Omotola Shogunle
Omotola Shogunle
Mar 1, 2021

Yes please do Tapas Adhikary

·
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Hrithwik Bharadwaj
Feb 25, 2021

The UI is so good for children ♥️.

·
·1 reply
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Feb 25, 2021

Thank you very much.

·
Arpendu Kumar Garai
Arpendu Kumar Garai
Feb 25, 2021

The UX and the animation looks awesome.. Great way to have fun and learn something at the same time.. Kids would definitely like it.. You definitely deserve a 🏆.. Rock as always.. ♥️♥️

·
·1 reply
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Feb 25, 2021

Thanks bro...

·
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Feb 25, 2021

Wow, this is a lovely application. Great idea Tapas Adhikary 🤩. I did leave feedback.

·
·1 reply
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Feb 25, 2021

Thanks for the feedback, Favourite. Really appreciate it.

Thanks for loving the application too.

·
Jasvinder
Jasvinder
Mar 3, 2021

HI Tapas, Liked your app, Coincidentally, recently, I too had put in a very similar effort for my son's maths (grade 3) classes. I did it in pure html, js and css, using all the latest JS capabilities (classes, reduce, etc). I too have woven a platform whereby we can just plugin new type of problems without impacting the base framework. I was anyway planning to move it to react+node for my hands-on. Would love to demo you my effort and explore the opportunity of collaboration. I haven't deployed in any cloud env for global access though.

·
·1 reply
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Mar 10, 2021

Jasvinder, That's great! Let's collaborate. I am out of all the actions for a couple of weeks. I shall touch base with you once I'm back. Please drop an email so that I know how to reach out to you.

·
Piyush Sinha
Piyush Sinha
Feb 25, 2021

Woah 😳... absolutely loved the product. Great demo video.

·
·1 reply
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Feb 25, 2021

Thanks Piyush Sinha. I'll continue to work on it to make it better. Thank you for liking it.

·
GirlThatLovesToCode
GirlThatLovesToCode
Mar 4, 2021

This looks awesome!

·
·1 reply
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Author
·Mar 10, 2021

Thank you very much GirlThatLovesToCode