Sign in
Emmanuel Jolaiya

15 likes

3.1K reads

7 comments

Temitope Bamidele
Temitope Bamidele
Dec 3, 2020

This is very insightful, Thank you for putting this together..

1 reply
Emmanuel Jolaiya
Emmanuel Jolaiya
Author
Dec 5, 2020

Thank you! I'm glad you find it insightful. Would update new contents every week. Stay tuned 馃槈

Toby Zaw
Toby Zaw
Mar 21, 2021

Hi, Your article is very insightful for me as a beginner.But the problem is the links from Section 4 till Section 10 is invalid or directing me to introduction section as I click on it

1 reply
Emmanuel Jolaiya
Emmanuel Jolaiya
Author
Mar 22, 2021

Hi , thank you for reading my article. I'm glad you find it Insightful. Yes,the links are not working because I'm yet to release the remaining Sections. I would continue the series as soon as school workload get reduced. Kindly follow and subscribe to my newsletter so you'll be notified when I publish the new sections. Thanks

Oussama Elhajaji
Oussama Elhajaji
Jun 15, 2021

Hi Brother I want to tell you thank you very much I am from morocco so English in not my primary nor secondary language thus I found some difficulties trying to get good articles for my thesis that is about Creating a web-GIS to estimate the cost of real-estate projects. So I really appreciate this article from you.

1 reply
Emmanuel Jolaiya
Emmanuel Jolaiya
Author
Jun 15, 2021

Hi, thank you for reading through. Glad it is helpful and good luck with your thesis.

Oussama Elhajaji
Oussama Elhajaji
Oct 5, 2021

Hi sir, I have just finished creating a Web-GIS application that uses Geoserver and OpenLayers. Now, I am trying to webhost the application so it can be accessed by other users via the internet (webhosting the app). As I read your article, you mentioned ngrok as a solution for this kind of tasks. But, I couldn't yet find the proper way of doing it. I have deployed Geoserver on Apache Tomcat. I am wondering is there a tutorial or article that explains the steps