Sign in
Ayushi Rawat

12 comments

Jay Desai
Jay Desai
Nov 11, 2020

Great Article Ayushi Rawat!

For me, Being patient in any conversation is the key..!

1 reply
Ayushi Rawat
Ayushi Rawat
Author
Nov 11, 2020

Thank You Jay Desai

Ritvik Dubey
Ritvik Dubey
Nov 11, 2020

Great read馃檶

1 reply
Ayushi Rawat
Ayushi Rawat
Author
Nov 11, 2020

Thank You Ritvik Dubey

K M H Mubin
K M H Mubin
Nov 11, 2020

Many of us don't distinguish between skills like soft skills and hard skills. And one of the most important soft skill is communication. Good communication skills are essential to allow others and yourself to understand information more accurately and quickly. Great Article Ayushi Rawat Really Like It馃ぉ

1 reply
Ayushi Rawat
Ayushi Rawat
Author
Nov 11, 2020

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it!

Communication is the key, I strongly agree 馃挴

Dany Tulumidis
Dany Tulumidis
Nov 12, 2020

Nice Article! Softskills are so important in these days sometimes even more than the technical ones. For me communication is very important because its the key to help others and learn from each other. And whats better than learning :D

1 reply
Ayushi Rawat
Ayushi Rawat
Author
Nov 19, 2020

Yes, absolutely, I agree!

Kiran U Kamath
Kiran U Kamath
Nov 11, 2020

How do u create article cover and other pics for ur blog. Tools u use If u write detailed blog or youtube video then it would be great

2 replies
Ayushi Rawat
Ayushi Rawat
Author
Nov 11, 2020

I use Canva for my Blog covers and other images as well, and I use Typora editor to write Blogs.

I hope this helps you!

Kiran U Kamath
Kiran U Kamath
Nov 11, 2020

Thanks Ayushi Rawat

Maximilian Jesch
Maximilian Jesch
Nov 19, 2020

This is not a blog article. This is just bullet points. And most of them are pretty obvious. This might become a descent blog post if you used this as a start and actually put some content to it. Right now this is literally what comes up when you googel "softskills for developers"