Ayushi Rawat
Author
·Nov 2, 2020

Thank you Tapas

·
Dinys Monvoisin
Dinys Monvoisin
Sep 23, 2020

This is quite a long list, I was able only to get at point 20. What do you do when you want to get something done? When I write, I usually forget about the time and forget about bedtime. What is your advice for that?

·
·1 reply
Ayushi Rawat
Ayushi Rawat
Author
·Nov 2, 2020

It's important to take breaks, you should try taking regular breaks, it will increase your productivity and help you keep track of time

·
Torikus
Torikus
Sep 23, 2020

Awesome article. :D

·
·1 reply
Ayushi Rawat
Ayushi Rawat
Author
·Nov 2, 2020

Thank you

·
Sabarish Rajamohan
Sabarish Rajamohan
Sep 23, 2020

This is a great article. Thanks for taking the time and putting it out! 💯

·
·1 reply
Ayushi Rawat
Ayushi Rawat
Author
·Nov 2, 2020

Thank you

·
Chahak Chugh
Chahak Chugh
Sep 23, 2020

This is so beautifully written Ayushi! Keep inspiring ✨💛

·
·1 reply
Ayushi Rawat
Ayushi Rawat
Author
·Nov 2, 2020

Thank you

·
Dallas Spohn
Dallas Spohn
Sep 23, 2020

I see this pitfall in so many developers "Be hungry to learn but do not grow hunger of appreciation."

·
·1 reply
Ayushi Rawat
Ayushi Rawat
Author
·Nov 23, 2020

Absolutely agree Dallas Spohn

·
Nasik Sami
Nasik Sami
Nov 1, 2020

Thank you for this. It was needed.

·
·1 reply
Ayushi Rawat
Ayushi Rawat
Author
·Nov 2, 2020

Glad you found it helpful

·
Rocio Gonzalez Toral
Rocio Gonzalez Toral
Feb 17, 2022

Great article, very useful, I will put it into practice. Hugs from Ecuador.

·
Hemanth  Chintalapudi
Hemanth  Chintalapudi
Apr 22, 2021

Nice article! One more thing I want to add is : Focus on ourselves, should not depend on others.

·
Hemanth  Chintalapudi
Hemanth  Chintalapudi
Apr 22, 2021

Can you tell how to control emotions if we get attached to someone?

·
·3 replies
John Skinner
John Skinner
Feb 2, 2022

This can assist you find your convenience zone with CBD in a very effective way. You can start with an extremely low amount and boost to a really specific quantity as you go. Since CBD oil includes an amount of CBD that is spread out uniformly throughout the entire bottle of oil, you can very easily supply yourself with the precise dosage that you want.

·
Bernard Harrison
Bernard Harrison
Feb 5, 2022

I think cbd is great thing. It can provide a lot of benefits to human body and especially it is good to solve different mental health problems. It can be for example insomnia, depression and other.

·
Edward McBride
Edward McBride
Feb 6, 2022

Hello. I have advised anyone with sleep problems or headaches to use CBD. It helped me with pain. Therefore, if you have such symptoms, then I advise you to try cornbreadhemp.com/product/full-spectrum-cb… . But when he tried to buy CBD products from their website, it worked right away! Duma Yuva will be grateful to me. Be healthy and good luck to you.

·
Julia Robert
Julia Robert
Aug 17, 2021

Hi. Every person in his life at least once but faced with depression and insomnia. These things do not allow to live normally and spoil the mood of literally everyone. I also suffered from this for a very long time, But my friend advised me to try zopiclone. Buy zopiclone and start living in a good mood. But be careful, this drug is sold legally only on this site!

·
Roben Falem
Roben Falem
Aug 28, 2021

Hi) Depression is a very serious thing that requires a multifaceted approach. I suffered from depression for a very long time and against this background I developed insomnia. I started asking doctors for advice, but no one knew how to help me. But I found a solution on the Internet. I ordered blessed CBD oil there https://blessedcbd.co.uk .My mental health has become very strong and now I enjoy every day!

·
Bella Tornie
Bella Tornie
Sep 14, 2021

Mental health is really important. When I got divorced, I had problems with my mental health. I had a serious depression. Then my friend recommended me black bbw only where I read a lot of reviews of dating sites for black. I started to date with a black man and my mental health became better.

·
Mar Ek
Mar Ek
Jan 26, 2022

Es ist jestzt sehr einfach, Insta Follower zu gewinnen.

·
Orb Sole
Orb Sole
Feb 25, 2022

It always seemed strange to me that many people forget that in addition to physical health, you also need to take care of mental health, although this is very important. I decided to start my health care by taking cbd supplements. I found an article about the cbd gummies benefits by accident and decided to check if these supplements really have such a cool effect. Actually, it's true.

·
Arnulf von Kärnten
Arnulf von Kärnten
May 20, 2022

I noticed that my mental health depends on the people with whom I communicate and are in relationships. When it's a perfect mutual understanding, I feel mentally stable. I read a lot about gemini love compatibility since I'm a Gemini zodiac sign. It's very interesting because it gives me answers to many relationship questions.

·