Sign in
Apoorv Tyagi

74 likes

537 reads

11 comments

Sai Laasya Vabilisetty
Sai Laasya Vabilisetty
Sep 17, 2020

Got to know about something new today!! Nice article馃槉.

1 reply
Apoorv Tyagi
Apoorv Tyagi
Author
Sep 17, 2020

Thanks馃檹

Linus
Linus
Sep 16, 2020

How do I invest in Bitcoin?

1 reply
Apoorv Tyagi
Apoorv Tyagi
Author
Sep 16, 2020

For that you need to have a digital wallet for storing bitcoins.

Coinbase is one of the most famous website to help you getting started with investing & trading bitcoins

Amal Shaji
Amal Shaji
Sep 18, 2020

It's 6.25 (halved in May 2020), not 12.5

1 reply
Apoorv Tyagi
Apoorv Tyagi
Author
Sep 18, 2020

Yes, i just checked its 6.25 now.

I wrote this article in october 2019, and syndicated it here recently

Gabriel Paez
Gabriel Paez
Nov 26, 2020

Thanks for all of the information! I was searching about cryptocurrencies some time ago to embark in this digital world of crypto and I learned a lot in mintme.com which is an easy digital wallet where you can invest in bitcoins and other cryptos as well to create your own token.

Nathe
Nathe
Feb 8, 2021

Mining bitcoin these days has become quite difficult , now basically big companies or people who can afford very expensive equipment can really profit from it, but at least there're platforms that allow us to mine their own coin with potential with almost no equipment power requirements, hopefully other coins will join.

August Black
August Black
Aug 6, 2022

When I started trading, I immediately decided for myself that I really like investing in bitcoins because in fact it allows you to earn a lot. By the way, I recently found a broker http://usforexbrokers.com/ on this site because it works dynamically there is a lot of useful information and the most important thing is that there are real reviews here.