Sandeep Panda Test

171 likes

·

18.3K reads

14 comments

Michaela Greiler
Michaela Greiler
Jun 25, 2019

Very interesting insights. Thanks for sharing, I definitely learned something new!

·
Vamsi Rao
Vamsi Rao
Aug 14, 2023

Hello

You can render LaTeX mathematical expressions using KaTeX:

·
Serdar Sanri
Serdar Sanri
Jun 26, 2019

This is really interesting Sandeep. I am working on a side project kinda have same concept ( multi tenants have their own domain under same application) and this issue has been in my mind once it is in production. Locally I use docker with nginx-proxy lets encrypt companion container and been PIA for some time. I will definitely keep this post in my favs.

·
Gijo Varghese
Gijo Varghese
Jul 1, 2019

Awesome article!

So caddy server acts a a cache layer that caches html pages, right? How do you clear caddy server cache if a particular page is updated?

·
·2 replies
Sandeep Panda Test
Sandeep Panda Test
Author
·Jul 10, 2019

Sorry about the delay. I took a short break and didn't have a chance to go through the comments.

When any post is updated, we send a message to each of the edge nodes via rabbitmq and simply delete the .html file from the disk. That takes care of the cache purging.

·
Gijo Varghese
Gijo Varghese
Jul 10, 2019

Sandeep Panda so it clear entire HTML files? Edit in your blog post shouldn't clear cache from other user's right?

·
Yashu Mittal
Yashu Mittal
Nov 12, 2019

Caddy team is working on v2, so are you guys planning to migrate to v2

Once done, please share your thoughts and process for the same.

·
Raghavan alias Saravanan Muthu
Raghavan alias Saravanan Muthu
Oct 20, 2019

Hey Sandeep, looks very interesting on the stats. Have been obsessed with Apache and kinda hearing more about Nginx replacing Apache. now yet another buddy in this list - Caddy!

Thanks for sharing your experiences along with the features and benefits of Caddy Server. Sure, will check this out.

·
Af
Af
May 19, 2021

Amazing stuff dude. Every insightful stuff.

I am currently working on project to do similar thing to yours.

I am currently on aw and use alb, how do you cover load balancing between ecs containers.

·
Vamsi Rao
Vamsi Rao
Sep 13, 2023

Source blogs pls

·
·1 reply
Vamsi Rao
Vamsi Rao
Sep 13, 2023

Hey there reply

·